Toys or No Toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by gyfo, Apr 7, 2011.

1. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Hi all.

Not sure how extensively this topic has been discussed or debated before. And the reason for me posting this thread is that its obviously something I want to explore. My gf and I have good sex. But to keep things interesting and spice it up a little, we have decided to invest in some toys. But where to begin??

I'd like to hear from you if you use toys? If so what toys would you recommend?

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wife loves the rabbit.

3. Beach

Beach New Member

A half-way decent Bullet vibe is a great starting point IMO. (Don't buy the cheapest or too expensive either.) The Calf. Exotics Turbo 8 is excellent. I have had around a dozen and this little thing packs some power.

The Rabbit is always a fun toy..

A vibrating ring is always fun for both partners. Again I'd opt for something slightly better than the trojan ring u can buy at the grocery store.
    But if neither one have messed wtoys b4, this might be just the thing to start off real gently.

The Hitachi Wand is a popular one but IMO just too clunky and loud. It would probably be a bit intimidating for many just starting out.

There are a lot of nice knowledgeable people here.. I'm sure you will get all sorts of good advice !

4. wetness1

Gold Member

We luv the toys. Try something small that vibrates to start with. Then you can add to the collection as time goes on. Maybe try a vibrating cock ring?

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

We have used toys in our sex life for about 10 yrs now....my wife enjoys the different type of orgasms toys give her and I just plain and simple enjoy using them on her.....we have a rabbit, but she doesnt like it, too strong and intense for her....her favorite ones are the life like and feel like vibes anatomically correct shaped of course.....and her other fave is a (if your SO enjoys anal stimualtion) Doc Johnson anal vibe thats finger thickness at the tip and progressively thicker as it goes further in length downwards....one of the vibes on her clit and the anal vibe stimulating her tush or even penetrating it , she has some intense and strong Os....

6. missie

missie Member

I love my toys, I have a few different ones and hoping that some girly nipple clamps will be here sometime this week and I have some anal beads coming too

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Toys are a must

8. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

There's nothing like a Deluxe Crystal Wand for getting the "G" spot. I like to lick her clit while she massages her G. Sometimes she has a G and clit orgasm at the same time, and sometime one after the other.

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Deluxe Crystal Wand? Is that made out of glass. Speaking of glass, you can get it taosty warm or ice cold first..

10. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

It's a plastic device that's easily heated and re-bent to form fit your gal's vagina, and hit the right spot. I warm mine sometimes by laying on it for a while, but you could keep it in the freezer if she's into cold things.

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Wow that sounds even better! Rememberized..

12. BiBuddhistRN

BiBuddhistRN New Member

We just got started using toys. My girl has started doing a strap-on sometimes, and that's always a nice treat. We also got a g-spot vibe that I use while she's touching my clit and that makes for some amazing orgasms. I highly recommend the Woody or Leo dildos with the Joque harness, and just babeland and eden's fantasies in general have good stuff and reliable reviews. We're also using a collar and leash and the leash doubles as something to smack me with.

13. Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot New Member

We love toys and are always trying something new...our favorite is the vibrating cock ring!

14. missie

missie Member

Ive been trying to get my SO to go for the cock ring but he isnt really up for toys for guys but will use mine on me these are the latest 2 I have the others havent come yet

002.jpg

I have quite a few others

15. RawDog

RawDog Member

Can't believe no one's mentioned using a sex swing. Both bodies end up being each other's toy!