tounge rings.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bsxy420, Feb 21, 2008.

1. bsxy420

Gold Member

what is everyones veiw on tounge rings? i got mine peirced as well as my SO. everyone always talked about how they were so great for sexual purposes. i find that they actualy make it more difficult. my SO takes his out since it makes it hard for him to get his tounge all the way out. i had to take mine out after a night of fun. i ripped it..oops. so it caused more pain than pleasure.

anyone else have theirs done?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Nope, Not interested.

Hiker

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Not me. That, plus a couple chardonneys... I'm afraid it would make my speech far too impaired.

I'm enjoying my piercing jewelry - ears (couple of places) and navel (had a side-nose piercing, but let it grow back). Neither of these places inhibits sexual pleasure. As a matter of fact, these areas only serve to cause visual intrigue and eroticism (imho). I especially love my belly-button jewelry. I can change it to express moods.

Tongue piercings? Ouch! They look kinda' of sexy, but I'm not too sure about the true sexual positives implied. If Thorn had one, I don't think I'd like it on my pussy... and if I had one - I'm not sure the little ball would give as much pleasure as I am able to give just by using my 'imagination'. :brow

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nope, no tongue ring and don't think I plan on ever getting one. I do have two piercings in my left ear though. Who knows, I might decide to get a tatoo at some point in my life, but it would probably be somewhere that isn't visible unless I'm shirtless.

BD

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

No tongue rings here. I have several piercings in one ear, and want my navel done, but all the reputable shops say I should not get in a pool, the ocean, or the hot tub for at least six months after to avoid infection, so I think I am giving that up. Sorry yours tore. I cannot imagine cleaning a tongue piercing....

6. ManiacMike

ManiacMike New Member

I don't like tongue rings. And I don't especially like them on other people, either.

7. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

Flirty Chick...

I got my belly button done at the end of february 6 years ago, and was in the pool and ocean by June. Mine never got infected. Its just like any other piercing when it comes to infection, as long as you keep it clean it won't get infected. I used peroxide on mine everyday for the first 6 months. :)

8. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

I've experienced a girl with a tongue ring before and after, no better or worse. My SO has also experienced both before and after with a singular person and has the same opinion. The only piercing that either of us has had experience with that does anything to increase pleasure is my labret (center lip). I think that's a personal thing for her, however, because she likes the difference in temperatures (it stays cooler than my mouth or in some cases warmer) and texture (it's obviously smoother and harder than my lips or tongue).

As far as other body mods: I've got both ear-lobes pierced and stretched to a 0-gauge, which is mainly aesthetic, but it made my ears more sensitive, turning them from a hot-spot to a California forest fire waiting to happen. I've also got two tattoos; the wings in the avatar are mine and I've got a tribal sun on my inner left bicep that matches my SO's tramp stamp.

9. bsxy420

Gold Member

thats the easy part. after you eat,smoke or drink anything you rinse with listerine. i got to the point to where i would eat,have a drink then smoke a cig and be done with it. i had it pierced for probable 3 yrs before i ripped it. that hurt worse than the actual peircing itself.

10. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I used to have quite a bit pierced, tongue, nipples, belly button, clit and my ears of courseand irony of ironies my ear one was the only one that got infected.I got barbells rather than rings. At the time it was all the rage with my mates so I just got carried along. I don't wear any of them now and most of them have close up apart from my belly button which I had the longest.

They were a bit of a pain in the arse becaue you have to wear them constantly for the first few months as well as disinfecting them every day.My most vivid memory of them is the smell of disinfectant.I met my hubbie shortly after doing my clit and tits and he found them a turn off, so I let them heal up. He did like my tongue piercing though I had a small little one with a smiley face on it. Which I think made the snogging experience more interesting. But because he was obviously bothered by them they had to go. The only one I miss is my belly button zipper mainly because it drew attention to my tummy.

Anywho I've never gone down on hubbie, but previous guys I'd been with seemed to like it.

#10 sarah_rslp, Mar 7, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2008
  11. Rose

Gold Member

:whoa What? Did I "hear" that correctly, or did cybertalk get confused? You've not gone down on your hubby?
    ------------------------------------
    Anyway, I am most proud of my belly button piercing. I got it for my 50th birthday. I can make it as subtle or pronounced as I feel. I love drawing attention to the belly area, and a nice piece of jewelry is quite a conversation piece!

12. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

------------------------------------
    Nope you heard right and he's not repressed (well not much) before you ask, actually he's never had a blowjob from anyone. Something about not wanting to stick his penis in the mouth of the future mother of his kids.

Anywho I'm not that bothered to be honest hubbie was an absolutly terrible shag when I first met him he had this absolute harpie of a gf (who his family loved of course) who was totally fucked up sexually. So it took a few months before I went from the worst to the best sex of my life.

Anywho on a totally seperate note I was having a look at my belly button piercing (which I really miss) I'm seriously considering having it redone. Hubbie won't go for me sticking my zipper back in but he might go for a discreet stud.

13. Rose

Gold Member

Belly button studs are a 'MUST' for the first 6 months anyway. After that, some classy jewelry is really nice. I finally purchased a 14 ct. gold, with a diamond circle at the bottom, which I've now had in for about a year (too expensive to replace :ugh ) But ocassionally, I'll stick in the dangly semi-precious stuff, just for show :) Now that it's almost St. Patty's Day, I'll don my green stone dangly!
    ----------------
    - But back to tongue piercing.... I simply can't fathom the feeling in my mouth....

14. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It's a bit wierd but I missed it when it was gone, I used to be constantly rubbing it around my mouth which I found quite soothing, like fidgiting only nobody can see you do it.

15. Rose

Gold Member

Ohhhhh - Myyyyy ! Now THAT leaves an interesting visual in one's mind! :rofl

16. Dreama

Gold Member

I have a huge oral fixation. I bet I'd love a tongue ring. :)

17. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

A ring isn't your only option, A bar is a lot more discreet and the sensation is still there

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I meant piercing in general. I'd say I'd fancy a bar much more. I've never seen an actual 'ring' for the tongue. Lol

19. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

My daughter considered getting her tongue pierced at one stage.....till one of her friends had it done and it got infected...
    After two days in hospital we went to visit her....wow, with all the swelling, she had a mouth like a chimpanzee.:eek
    Needless to say...my daughter decided it wasnt for her.....:uhh:

20. bsxy420

Gold Member

the first few days after getting it done mine was swollen but thats normal. when i ripped it it swelled and omg the pain. nothing worse than having to yell for your SO to come get the barbell out because its almost inside your tounge. after i took it out the swelling went down. i was never hospitalized for it though. i bet that did scare the crap out of your daughter.
    i wouldnt mind having my tounge pierced again. everyone at work seemed to understand me when i had it pierced. it takes a min to get use to talking without it...hmmmmm