Touch: Men vs. Women

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by AndrewD, Jun 24, 2007.

1. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

I read an article some time ago that said men are not as sensitive to touch as women and don’t become as sexually stimulated by it unless it involves the penis. I completely disagree. I easily get aroused by a woman just caressing my arm, running her hand down to the small of my back or over my neck. Any part of my body responds, I think I enjoy it just as much as a woman and it’s important to me in foreplay because it helps me relax and better share a connection. Don’t other men agree?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

At times it doesnt even require a touch from a female to get me aroused..
    breathing on me in certain areas, talking ( letting me know how much she wants me , and what she would love having done to her by me) is enough to send me of the charts :p

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I am not super senstive, but I get very aroused by, getting my ear licked, my neck biten, my nipples lick(probably my favorite), really being biten all over my body

4. Epiq

Epiq New Member

Same here, but the female clitoris does have 8,000 many more compared to the male penis

(Pretty Sure..)

5. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

I'm not a guy, but my fiance is the same way. If I touch/kiss the small of his back, or scratch him he goes crazy.

6. ckjacobus

ckjacobus New Member

I will say that yes the penis is definately the center of attention, but I do get aroused in many other areas like thighs and back, etc...

7. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

There is nothing more arousing that the touch of a woman...anywhere on my body. Even just her reaching out and holding my hand.
    I agree that the power of touch to a man is drastically underrated.