Touch Me

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by dynilicus, Feb 20, 2014.

1. dynilicus

dynilicus Member

"Touch me."
    Such an easy command when you think of it.
    But what if was something you shouldn't touch? What if you were told not to, but it screamed out to you to be touched.
    Growing up I was told not to touch many things, Mums vase, anything sharp or hot and defiantly not any part of my own body.
    But as I grew so did my body, parts started to call out to me. My soft forming breasts would speak to me in the darkness of my bedroom. I could feel them calling out to be felt under my quilt. Older still my loins started to do the same, my body was becoming a bad influence. I fought for years to keep my hands to myself not to let my fingers near my vagina or give my boobs a squeeze. It looked like such fun on the internet videos and films we watched, could it really be that bad.
    Finally at 18 I got the urge under control, years of biting my top lip and squeezing my legs tight around my body pillow had paid off. That was until it had no choice.
    "Touch me." she said, the ache in her voice telling me she couldn't hold on. "Please Amy." she begged leaning back on the bed and opening her legs.
    I blushed as I looked down at her, her yellow cotton shorts barely covering her panties that peeped from the side. Her eyes locked to mine, the kiss we just shared glistened off her lips as she smiled.
    How did this happen, how did we go from talking about music to sharing a passionate kiss. All I knew i was kneeling on the bed in my shorts and t-shirt between my best friends legs. I knew we had a bit to drink but this was more than a drunken fumble. I felt the lust build as our lips met, the way she bit my bottom lip and held my face with both hands drove me wild. The smack as our lips repeatedly hitting one another, first slowly then faster and faster until we kissed so deeply I could feel our tongues fought for dominance. How could anything this good be wrong?. My skin tingled with electricity, prickly heat ran over my stomach, breasts and between my legs, and I could tell hers was doing the same. The way she giggled when we fished kissing only made me want her more. But should I? She lay with her head on the pillowing looking up at me, we were confused but wanted to experience more. I didnt know what to do, I was frozen. Not with fear but curiosity.
    Debbie was so beautiful, I was always jealous of her curvy figure and dark raven hair. My thin frame and mousey blonde just never seemed to compete. Evey one wanted her, but right now she was below me, asking me to "Touch her."
    Debbie curled her toes and ran her hand down her thigh, showing me where. Leaning forward, i moved slowly, extending my finger and pushing softly down on her warm, swollen pussy.

2. CaramelLady

Such a sweet story. I mentioned earlier that I would read some of your work and i am not disappointed.

3. dynilicus

dynilicus Member

Thank you Caramel. Always nervous posting first time my work. But I bit the bullet and glad you liked. I have a continuation planned in my head so hope to continue :D

HotForHoney likes this.