Totally Sexy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexykitten07, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

I love riding my bf when he is on the phone with his parents. It's so funny to watch him try not to moan as I bounce up and down on his hard cock! Does anyone else find this amusing also? :tup

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Very! thats gotta be some good entertainment!:D

3. Paisano

Paisano New Member

That would be awesome!!!

4. jojo_belladona

jojo_belladona New Member

Got me on the line!

I don't just find it amusing...it's hot as hell! Getting it on right under parent's noses is hot, hot, hot! An ex-girlfriend and I use to fuck at her parent's house all the time while she was living there during university. We'd sometimes start doing it on their couch in the den in spoon position (screwing her from behind while laying on the couch) with just a blanket over top of us "watching" (hehe!) a movie and have her mom come in and start talking to us. Depending on how worked up we were sometimes I'd end up losing wood due to being interupted, but there was a few times I blew the biggest loads in Kelly's pussy and had her cum hard too!

5. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

i have gotten a blowjob while on the phone before and i think that just turned my g/f on even more seeing me trying to keep it together lol

6. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Yea, my bf and I were having sex when he was on the phone with his mom one time and it was SO hot! He was trying really hard to act normal on the phone and it was amazing to watch and feel!

7. dabody

dabody New Member

Yeah, my ex used to do shit like that to me all the time whenever my fone rang and I was with her. Talk about mind over matter! But it was all good, cos I used to get her back and on at least one occassion one of her friends didn't even have to ask what was going on on our end of the phone!

8. gillian

gillian New Member

Totally! I once fucked my boyfriend in the bathroom while his mom was in the hallway calling out to him, asking him how his day was, completely unaware that I was in there with him. We were both having to be so quiet and he was trying to answer his mom while I was riding his cock- we both came so hard, it was amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.