Tool Belt Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bigballs, Oct 14, 2006.

1. bigballs

bigballs Member

A while back, my wife and I were talking about our fantasies. She told me that one of hers is a tool belt fantasy. I went to Home Depot and purchased one. It then got me thinking what to put in it. I originally thought I would be putting traditional tools in it (hammer, screwdriver, measuring tape, etc.), but then I got to thinking…

Why not spice it up a little bit and get tools of a different nature. I have decided to load the tool belt up with a Hitachi Magic Wand with a couple of attachments and also a dildo.

I am interested to see what her reaction will be because she has never played with any toys that I am aware of. It should at least be good for a laugh, but maybe I will get lucky and she will want to try them out!

Anyone else had any similar experiences?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

OMG! I'll never look at a tool belt the same way again :rofl I love your idea! If I were your wife, I would first laugh my ass off, then I would look forward to an amazingly good time. What an inventive and thoughtful husband you are :D Let us know how it goes!

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Kind of reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy - "GIT 'ER DONE!!!" ;>

4. bigballs

bigballs Member

Well, I tried it today. I told her to wait in the bedroom while I got everything setup. I walked to the door and knocked on it. Her reaction was laughter and embarrassment. She did try the Hitachi Magic Wand and said it felt good and more exploration was necessary.

It did lead to a really great sex session, so I guess it was a success.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

:cheer :cheer :cheer Hooray! :D