TOO Wet!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jackstone, Jul 24, 2007.

1. jackstone

jackstone New Member

Does anyone else have a problem with the woman in the relationship getting too wet? THe problem is that my penis is not very thick and after some good foreplay and we start to fuck, I get the dreaded, "I can't feel you in me." So I usually get her off with fingers before, so that she can have an orgasn, then we fuck. Any ideas?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

For me wetter was always better.....

You could try continuing after she has had an orgasm with the penitration perhaps

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Congratulations!
    Getting her off first isn't a bad idea, whether you do it orally or with your fingers.

Aside from having a cloth handy to dry her off a bit, there aren't really any great solutions to her wetness. You might want to be careful with the issue and be sure to keep it light hearted so she doesn't get embarrassed about it. If she begins to feel like a freak of nature, she might get self conscious, and begin feeling rather un-sexy.

:tup You're doing the right, attending to her needs and getting her off manually. Good man. ;)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

"she might get self conscious"

I think he may all ready be self conscious, how does a female make sure a guy does not get like this , as it works both ways :)

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Well, he posed the problem as being hers.

Her body is every bit as normal and acceptable as his, yet the 'problem' is her wetness(?)

It's an unfortunate combination, that poses a little challenge, but doesn't have to be terribly damaging if they both handle it right.

6. Father Bob

Father Bob New Member

eat her pussy and then roll her over and fuck her in the ass.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

My apologies NK i had misunderstood a portion of that original post... :(

8. Runtoyou

Runtoyou New Member

There are things you can put on your shaft to make it thicker. :)

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Hush Kronnie, no worries :) My undies weren't in a bundle, we're just stating our thoughts here. No big deal. ;)

10. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Wow. Uh. Other than what sbeen suggested, there isn't much else you can do.

Have you thought about anal?

11. bob183

bob183 New Member

Have you tried other positions? maybe lifting her legs onto your shoulders to get in deeper? If that fails you could always ask her to do excercises. My SO does them and feels like a virgin every time :)

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Just take a towel or t-shirt and dry yourself off a time or two. That'll take care of a lot of the extra wetness. I've been there too, and it's not due to pencil dick. I'm fairly thick and she's fairly tight, but too much wetness can take away from the friction leaving that "can't feel you" symptom for both.

13. p115

p115 New Member

How large of an area can she get wet?

14. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Jackstone I have at times been soaking wet(lubricated) for days at a time. depends upon the stimulation. I believe it's a mind thing with us girls. You should be proud that you can excite her so. Try the "wipe down" suggestion.
    When I was in a good relationship I would always need to have a "Terry towel" type cloth to help with my own dribbles. There wet uns and dry uns; which would you prefer?

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

If she's willing to try it, an antihistamine would decrease the amount of lubrication produced (they dry up every type of body fluid). Some docs will prescribe them for women who want less lube, but she can always try an OTC one like Benadryl.

16. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

NaughtyKnickers,

I am one too who has ALWAYS gotten my woman off first.I have always let her pleasuring come before mines,even if I don't cum myself.That is where I get more pleasure
    from is seeing her get off by me doing it.
    Just thought that I would share that with you incase you didn't know that there who cared about doing this.

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Howie,

You have my undying respect, as do all the men out there who have the balls, sensuality and smarts enough to enjoy giving as much as receiving.

:tup

There would be far fewer men complaining about their near non-existent sex lives if they took the kind of approach your type does.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

so where does someone who has always given pleasure but not had it recipricated stand then hehehe :p

19. sexlover08

sexlover08 New Member

i love it when thier wet, it makes it easier to get in. i say that, because i usually have that problem because of my size! so, wet is better.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't have the 'I can't feel you' problem, but the way we practice sex almost all of the time is fore me to bring my wife to orgasm using oral sex, and then we move to intercourse. We both prefer oral sex because it is more personal and intimate, but regardless this sequence is the best way to guarantee sexual satisfaction for both of us.

Extra bonus, her orgasm before intercourse makes my penetration no issue at all.