Too tired for anything.......

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lvsh3lly, Nov 6, 2012.

1. lvsh3lly

lvsh3lly New Member

Hey all! I have a question....have you had or do you have a partner that's always too tired for sex? Mine is! He won't do anything with me. I've gotten to the point where I won't initiate anything because I'm sure I'll get shot down. Hell i'd be happy if he got me off then rolled over! I masturbate at least 3x a day now cuz I can't get any! Please tell me I'm not the only one.....

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

On mondays and wednesday my wife works late so those nights are out, but I'm at the ice rink with the kids hockey practice, other nights it's on. Sounds fishy.

3. donk730

donk730 Member

You do not seem happy, nor satisified with him, and by your profile sounds like you are not married...unless you are not telling us something about you we should know, I say dump him

4. lvsh3lly

lvsh3lly New Member

I'm not married. I'm not satisfied. I'm not happy. I'm trying to get things more exciting and fun but he's not too into it. I'm kinda stuck. Not sure if I should walk away or keep trying. I feel maybe I'm too sexual for him.

5. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Coming from someone who's been in a relationship a while, I'll tell you that there's a whole lot more than sex to a relationship. If you're really into the guy, then you'll always have to be willing to make concessions regardless of how "perfect" of a mate he is for you. But if it's sex you're after, then clearly this isn't the guy for you at this point.

...just my two cents

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

Walk.

Yes there is more....but sex is an essential part of a relationship. All elements must be there at the same time.

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I agree.....not sure how long you have been together....but if you are having sexual issues now, then it will only go down hill over time.....

That's my two cents

8. xxsprinkles

xxsprinkles New Member

No, even if he was tired, if he was really into you, he'll still have sex with you cause he wants you to satisfy you. In my opinion, you should find another guy that has the same sex drive as you.

9. lvsh3lly

lvsh3lly New Member

We've been together for 3 yrs. My sex drive is always at full but he just doesn't seem interested. Sex isn't the only thing I want from him. I miss feeling close to him. Lately its all about what he does at work and how stressed or tired he is. I try talking and get shut out. Maybe he's going through a phase. It sucks getting blown off like I don't matter.
    Thanks for all your comments.

10. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I totally agree.

11. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I don't agree. There is a reason that traditional marriage vows use "in good times and in bad, sickness and health, etc,

You cant expect everything to always be rosy. I know that your posts claim to have the perfect marriage but the perfect marriage is the exception.

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

WE work at it constantly. but these guys aren't married. This is the time to get out. Why would you marry someone that isn't on the same sexual level you are? You are setting yourself up for divorce.

And bad times doesn't refer to sexual indifference. It refers to periods of famine, loss, etc, not lack of sex. At the time that was written, women had no say, they were at the mercy of the husband.

13. BitchN

BitchN New Member

From what I get out of Ivsh, is not only is she not getting the sex, but she is feeling rejected and unwanted also......that (in my opinion) should not be happening in a relationship that is only 3 years old. If she feels this way now, what is she going to feel like with 20 years worth of rejections? I'm with backcheck on this, it's a set up for one of them to cheat.....if things don't change.

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

I gotta agree w/ the last two posts......

15. lvsh3lly

lvsh3lly New Member

I honestly thought it was me but after reading your posts, I realize its not. I've tried telling him how feel physically and mentally in our relationship. Its great for a bit then goes back to the same situation. Being rejected is awful but when it comes from your partner, it feels worse. It causes doubt in yourself and lowers selfesteem. It may be time for me to make a choice as to where I want this relationship to go.
    Thanks for all the opinions and comments.

16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

How long has the being rejected for sex been going on for?

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I also agree with BC and the others on this issue.
    Sometimes we are paralysed by the very thought of having to start over and staying in a relationship that isn't good seem less effort but in the long it is best to bail whilst you still can.
    I know that it is easy to say but far better to find someone else more in tune with yourself.
    Given your love for life and living it to the full that will not be to difficult; believe it!

18. lvsh3lly

lvsh3lly New Member

Rejection has been going on for about 6 months. I've tried dressing up, playing games and spicing it up but it doesn't make a difference.

19. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I would be willing to bet that if you start digging, he's getting it on the side. You haven't said anything to indicate why he would do this so consistently for so long. Me and mine both work 50+ hours a week every week, and we still have sex at least three times a week. It would be more than that but I work days and she works nights.

From my point of view as a guy, the only reason you turn down sex is if it causes problems, or you're getting it elsewhere. I mean, does he have erectile dysfunction? Are you a stripper and he doesn't want to touch you after other guys have felt you up all night? Did you cheat on him just before the rejection started? Short of something like that, where he's either embarrassed or there is a gross lack of trust, I don't know why he would reject you unless he's getting it on the side. Time to move on.

20. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

OP : have you explored his feelings and his problems. That was what I was referring to in my earlier post your title suggests that this is a transient situation. If he is not interested in sex because he is tired then that is something that will change. If there are other reasons then you should bail. But to me it seems awfully fickle to dump someone because they are working hartd and they are tired. I think if you love him you will be able to communicate with him to find out why he is tired. I oppose the knee jerk reaction so prevalent on this forum that says people who aren't walking around with hardons or dripping wet vaginas are not worth the time of day.

Do you love each other? If yes then work it out together.