too tight

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, Jun 3, 2007.

1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

Ok so heres the deal... i am way too tight. when I finger myself I can only get one finger. as soon as I trry 2 it hurts so bad and ive been trying for years to get 2 in. I am just not stretching out. I want to be able to get my vibe in there but i can because its too painfull. I am a virgin and it scares me that Im that tight because when I do finally have sex and I hope its soon cus im so sick of not getting any im afraid its goign to hurt way too much to go threw with it. ive tried all kinds of lube and nothing works.. anyone have any ideas on how i can get stretched out!!! HELP ME!!!!!

2. sexxnewbie

sexxnewbie New Member

Hmm isnt a tampon almost the same size as a finger? If you can fit that in there shouldnt you be able to fit a finger?

3. babyblue

babyblue New Member

I said i can ger one finger but no more

4. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

Baby Blue,

How old are you? The reason I ask is because you may be too young physically and/or emotionally to have sex and your body is trying to tell you that.

Don't worry about getting your fingers inside you. Just enjoy masturbating by gently stimulating your clitoris -- massaging it gently. Save the actual sex for someone you have a genuinely caring relationship with. :)

5. StormyShea

StormyShea New Member

I have the same problem, I can't get more than one finger in and only the tip of a vibe, but I have no trouble having sex... it just takes some patience for him to be able to get in. Once he is in I accomodate to his size. But he could never just slide right in! We were hoping that having kids might help out but it didn't...

When you do have sex, make sure you are really turned on, use lots of lube if you need it, and make sure he's patient and goes slow. We've learned a few "tricks" to get him in a little easier.
    If you have any ?s feel free to ask away :)

6. babyblue

babyblue New Member

im almost 20 beta....

7. 50pennies

50pennies New Member

just curious. what ethnicity are you? i know it doesnt really have anything to with anything but i was just wondering

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Nature works wonders, when the time is right all will work out fine.

9. babyblue

babyblue New Member

im half slovak and the rest just a mess of anglosaxan

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

See a doctor, i know it might be embarrassing but talk to someone that is smarter then us please.

If you live at home and you dont want your parents to know and you can not get to a doctor with out them knowing call one up i am sure they will help you get to one.

I am not sure about Canada but in america we have patient doctor confidentiality. And what ever you do dont get pregnant ooch.

And when you are ready to give sex a try pm me i am willing to travel.:dgrin

11. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

just be patient, dont rush yourself and relax

12. Kermit

Gold Member

Well make sur eyour'e lubercated enough. My wife if she's dry....a finger is difficult, sex no way (not that i'd dive in dry but sometimes the tampon dries out her and takes a while to lubercate herself again naturally) But is it your opening or your actual vagina causing hte trouble?

But yeah try lots of lube, it's not expensive. Or check out some small vibrators Mini Vibrators ? Discreet Vibrators ? Adam & Eve Adult Store

But as some said, for now probaby best to do clitoral stimulation, once you get into intercourse, just don't find the biggest dick you can find lol, and make him be gentle and get him to use some lube too for your vulva nad his erection.

13. RawDog

RawDog Member

Uhm, you two do realize this is a 4 year old thread, right?

14. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I can remember solving this problem once when I was a teenager, and encountered a lot of virgins, who were really tight. I would just push gently against the opening until I came (on her tummy) and then put my dick back against her opening until it shrank enough to slide in. Once inside her it would get larger as I became erect again and stretch her from the inside very slowly - didn't even tear her hymen.