Too sore for sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RawDog, May 3, 2011.

1. RawDog

RawDog Member

Just wanted to get a feel for the crowd here, so let me ask something I've asked in other forums.

How much would it take for you (guys and girls) to be too sore for more sex? I mean PIV, Penis in Vagina, sex. As a follow up; do you have any remedies and/or how quickly do you bounce back from being sore and horny to being too horny to let the soreness impede you?

2. bigballs

bigballs Member

Can't ever remember being too sore for sex except the one time in my late teens after having sex around 8-9 times in an all nighter.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

4-5 rounds does it for me. i can usually handle a bit more after taking a little break...maybe 15-30 minutes or so and i'm good.

4. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

I know in the past I've gotten to the point where my junk was kinda raw, and sometimes sore from doing some cool positions where it is bent over pretty hard...but I don't really know how many rounds or how long it would of been. Hmm, you know, if my GF wasn't out of town this week, I'd be willing to do some research and get back to you...

5. RawDog

RawDog Member

This is my take on the whole soreness isuue:

There are 3 kinds of soreness my wife feels after about 45 minutes to an hour of sex:

1) Her legs/hips. This is simply from the cardio workout.

2) The deep spot. Contrary to popular belief, there is feeling beyond the first 3". When we're grinding down and deep, an ache starts developing from the pressure. This almost always happens when I'm on top and she's got her legs on my shoulders, or she does me cowgirl and she's sitting straight up, grinding. Our solution is to switch to a position where penetration isn't as deep (sex swing, scissors, missionary with her legs down) or where her canal is extended allowing me to go deep without pain (doggy). Our solution to this is what we call our "cocksicle". Basically it's one of those vibrator sleeves without the vibrator. Instead, we have ice in there and she puts it all the way inside her for a few minutes until the pain goes away.

3) The entrance to her vagina (her introitus). This is where girth is a mixed blessing. It makes sex more enjoyable, but there's only so much that lube can make a difference with. Our only solution's been after the fact; to cool it down with a cold compress. It's kind of a catch-22 this one is. As her labia, skin and muscles around that area get sore, they get puffy and swollen making the fit even tighter, making the area even more prone to more intense rubbing.

All of the above is true only for sex, not masturbating. Masturbating, she's got her legs relaxed, almost never goes deep when she penetrates herself, and she has no toys wider than my cock.

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

You sound like loads of fun!!!!

I can take it as much as it's given. But when it becomes sore (rubbed raw) from too much penetration then that's all I am getting.. I wont be able to climax because of the pain, hopefully would have already by that time. BUT because I can see my mans pleasure it will keep me aroused and wet for him to continue his bidding. A bit of pain is never a reason to stop all together :)

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Because I'm very thick, soreness is something I am always aware of. I aim to have intercourse about 10 minutes regularly and only rarely longer. We both get chafed, so we both suffer the consequences. It takes about 24 to 48 hours to recover.

8. Godiva

Godiva Member

i get sore after a few hours, or continual sessions repetitively each day... Sometimes though despite the length I'm ok. I think it only happens when i get dehydrated and dry up a bit down there (which is pretty natural to happen i say after a few hours and forgetting to hydrate oneself!).
    So i think it takes 2 days for the most part of the pain to go away. I find if i stop as soon as i feel the twang of pain, it heals perfect by the next day, but if i let it get too far (which i usually do if i see he is enjoying himself) then i just bite my lip and endure it. Which it takes me probably a full 5 days at least, more like a week to fully recover.
    i don't mind the twang, but when it hurts so much i'm going to cry i definitely stop it!

9. RawDog

RawDog Member

For the tears on the perineum (or fourchette) I've used Campho Phenique. Helps with the actual cut, and numbs it so it doesn't get sore.

Done it twice, not too proud of it.

Something else we've been doing when she gets too sore to actually fuck is have me stay inside her totally motionless. Spares the friction, but holds the intimacy. I've been getting a lot more inside time with this strategy too.