Too slow to O

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by melicious, Sep 1, 2006.

1. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

What do YOU do when it's just taking too long for you to reach climax, at least in the opinion of your lover?! I mean I wasn't laying there counting cracks in the ceiling; I was enjoying myself. I just wasn't quite at the top of the mountain. He actually was angry with me..... last night was the first time in a long long time I cried myself to sleep.

2. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

So his blaming you for not reaching a orgasm in time? Thats rude.

If he was angry it wasnt with you Its really with himself. Even though hes throwing that energy at you. Maybe he felt he did not perform right and got you a O. So he probaly feels like he didn't do enough or was indequate which isnt true.

One way to increase the energy/pleasure of Orgasms. Its to do deep tissue massage(removes blockage/tension) and doing kegels. This increases the blood flow through out the body making it easier to get orgasms.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

See, the thing is, I don't have trouble having orgasms. I'm damn good at an O or five or six. He wasn't listening to my words or my body and it just wasn't groovin' right.

4. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

Tell him you don't necessarily need an orgasm. What you want is to enjoy the sex.

5. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

An attentive lover would be more worried about your O and not his.......

If he thinks you take long....the wife use to take and hour or even longer to reach her first one.....

Most guys can cum with no problem, women sometimes take more time......

I usually make sure the female cums first and often, unless she is just wanting penetrated..:dgrin

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

What is it with men, ego, and sexual performance? I know not all guys are like that, but I know there are more than a few that are like that at least some of the time, and it is just kooky. I am proud to say that I have never faked orgasm, though I didn't always come. Sometimes I just wanted the physical intimacy of sex and so, while I wasn't exactly passive, I was relatively quiet, just having a good time. And there were times when that didn't sit very well with Mr. Male Ego, though in more of a kicked puppy dog sort of way. I could never explain it to his satisfaction, so I gave up trying. It would be great if scientists could figure out a way to surgically separate male ego from sex :p

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I LOVE THE MEN HERE!!! YOU ARE AWESOME! (ahem) It fills my heart with gladness to know that there are men like you out there. Keep up the good work ;)

8. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Well the best way to please a lover IS to do what she wants.

Listening to her, reading her body language.....it's all signs of which way to go...

I, personally LOVE to please a woman, to make her know for that moment in time; that I am there for her and her alone, all my energies directed on her pleasures......:cool

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I have to agree, any girl wants to cum with me it's ladies first then I get mine. It's the polite thing to do ;)

10. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah, I agree with the ladies first thing. Majority of the time, I'll get her off 2 or 3 times, THEN we'll get off together (with her having her 4th one or so). Other times, she may stop right at one and just finish me while I go down for a bite to eat, but mostly just to play... BUT if she ends up getting another one lined up, she'll get it!! ;)

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

For 1 partner to "demand" that the other 1 come is way too rigid! Live and let live! Each 1 should enjoy their sexuality spontaneously. Out of love, to want your partner to have a good time is wonderful! But anger seems out of place in this context.

12. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I agree with MikeJones that was rude and completely not necessary. Obviously he was thinking of his own needs and not yours. My guess is that he did not spend enough time on foreplay, 'buried his beak too quickly', and blamed you for not enjoying his selfishness. Instead of blaming you he should be blaming himself as he obviously neglected your needs.