Too Shy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by miketate, Jul 1, 2007.

1. miketate

miketate New Member

Me and my gf have been together for a year and we have had sex three times but she is really really shy...she will hardley let me look at her pussy...we've stopped having sex bc we decided to wait til we get married...and I want to like do oral with her but she won't let me go down on her...all we do now is handjob and fingering stuff....which is good...but I want to do some oral stuff...u know??...any suggestions on how to get her to do it??

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'm not sure what the magic words are other then just talking to her and reassuring her. With oral she'll gain experience and understand her body better and begin to orgasm.

3. privateuser

privateuser New Member

hmm do it in the dark and have the blanketts on her and finger her for a while and wait until she is so wet and horny and then ask her can u go down there.
    Tell her how good it will feel and if she doesn't like it then u will stop.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It is natural for a woman to feel that her pussy is somehow "dirty". I am assuming that she is young. Perhaps not very sexually active, or at least not very understanding of her own sensuality. You are in a very unique postion to help her past inhibitions - - into a wonderful future of enjoying and expressing her individual pleasures of sex.

In the heat of passion, let her know, through gentle persuassion, how a woman's 'scent'... her pherormones, arouse a man (you), and that it is the most sexual, wonderful sensation that she can experience. Be slow... kind...sensitive...

Both of you will learn alot from the experience.

5. miketate

miketate New Member

Ok ill try to get her crazy horny and then try to ease my way to her goodies...any special ways to finger her to get her crazy horny??

6. bender521

bender521 New Member

Used to have the same problem, but out of the blue, my girl is crazy horny now almost all the time. Keep working with her though, I'm sure you'll be alright.