TOO sensitive under foreskin?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chromeboy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Chromeboy

Chromeboy New Member

I'm 21 and I've found someone who I want to lose my virginity to.
    I'm quickly discovering that I'm extremely sensitive which certainly heightens my enjoyment during intimacy.

But it seems my penis is just TOO sensitive. I get really tense during blow/hand jobs because I'm nervous about my skin being pulled back a little too much for comfort (it doesn't go back past the head at all). Its like any contact underneath the foreskin hurts like touching your eye would.

This is giving me issues with condoms and weve had a few failed (on my part) attempts at sex. The closest I managed to get ended up hurting.

I really want to get this right. Whenever I'm with her I feel the natural urge to start thrusting. Im sure that I want this, but I'm not sure all the equipment is functioning normally?

PS: I dont think I'm having any insecurity issues. I've always been a confident guy and shes really supportive. I'm not worried about feeling like a newbie.

Any advice would be helpful and appreciated

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

This does not sound normal to me.....how does the sensitivity affect you when masturbating?
    I'd be asking my doctor about this.....before you attempt sex.:ugh

Oh'.....and welcome to SF:welcome

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

This is the real question. And if it tends not to hurt during masturbation, I'd say the "pain" is an imagined discomfort at having someone at a sensitive point on your body that is previously untapped.

Circumcision is really a blessing and a curse. It helps to prevent infections due to it being much easier to clean, but having your penis head exposed all the time means the consistent contact with your pants, underwear, etc... desensitizes it and sexual contact feels less intense. The contrary is that uncircumcised men generally experience much higher levels of stimulation during sex.

It may very well be that you are unfamiliar with the sensations, trust, and psychology of having someone else touch your sensitive penis, and are mentally blocking it. This may also be way off base, meaning that you should go to a doctor very soon.

What do you think?

~Steve

4. Meee

Gold Member

You might need to get used to it and desensitize it a little. I help the boyfriend with that when we shower together. I slide his foreskin back and wash him gently with lots of slippery soap. That might sound like an obvious thing to do, but the fact that I was doing it to him instead of him doing it himself helped him be less "jumpy" about it, and not get sore there as easily. And it's fun. Very fun. It leads to...other things. :eek:

5. too_thick

too_thick Member

normal

I am going to have to deal with that soon also.

6. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd hijack this one...

Hi, I'm 25, from the UK, and have a decent sized penis :) introduction done.

I have a very sensitive head, so much so that the slightest suck or nibble on my head makes is too intense. If I pull back my foreskin, the slightest rub against any fabric (when dry) is almost painful.

Has anyone else experience this?

If so, a) did you do anything about it? b) If so, what, and what effect did it have?

7. Trond

Gold Member

Only immediately after an orgasm. It is hypersensitive for a few minutes, but quickly calms down :)

8. spankpaddler

spankpaddler Member

I get that too, but also before as well. Unless I'm really well lubed, then it is so sensitive I almost can't bear it. Stops me from just grabbing my girl and thrusting her like there is no tomorrow :lol