[Ask a Girl] Too Pooped to Pop

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Oct 27, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Has this ever happened to any of the gals on the forum?

Yesterday, circumstances made pussy kissing especially nice for me, so I kept her hovering near the brink for a very long time - nearly 2 hours. I was enjoying it so much that I actually lost track of time, and overdid it to the point that she became exhausted, and was unable to cum when it was finally time. I'm hoping that this experience will cause her to feel "sexier" between now and next time.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

It actually has happened. Among other things as well. There have been times where I've either been too tired or too distracted to cum.

I can go on for hours until I feel like my pussy will swell shut or my clit will fall off, but I never get myself over the edge.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Was your next one bigger than it would normally have been as a result, and did it make you more "eager" for the next one?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't say that the next one was bigger. It was a relief though to finally get to that point.
    It's actually frustrating. Almost feeling like you're broken. (At least in my case) It was and always has been fantastic to finally get to that point though where I actually can orgasm.

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I have had this happen aswell. Sometimes when I'm ready, I can only hold on for so long before I either cum or lose it. If I lose it, I usually can pick up where I left off the next time, but others I still need worked up a bit. Depends what kind of day I had and the mood I'm in. It usually is bigger too, from building up.

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

From Mitt's and HotMamma's replies, it appears that she "could" be more eager, and "could" have a bigger one next time, so I'll hope for the best.

I love to make her climax as long as possible, but must settle for just keeping her hovering near orgasm to keep feeling that energy for extended periods. Any suggestions as to how I might keep her in full climax longer?