Too Old, maybe too creepy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ginagard, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginagard

ginagard New Member

Hi All,

I have a question for you. I was solo at my local pub the other night watching the game when some great looking ladies came in. There was some eye contact going on between one of them and myself, nothing but casual flirting. It suddenly dawned on me that these girls were, at the most, 25 years old. Mentally, I'm likely younger than that, physically I'm 40. I began to wonder if they were actually flirting, creeped out or playing games with me.

Five years ago I would have thought nothing of it, now I'm becoming conscious of my age. Anyone else have that sudden realization? A life without flirting would be so dull.

Cheers,

K

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I couldn't say in your particular case, but I had a little love affair with a 27-year-old gal when I was 47. She was one of the most attractive women I've ever known, and I couldn't believe she was attracted to me at first, but she made it clear that she was. Some women are just attracted to older men. She was, and my wife (10 years younger than me) has always been attracted to guys a little older than her.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

It depends on how young you look at 40, some guys look terrible and some look okay. In my case I look okay, and I enjoy flirting with younger women, although I am really too old to worry about 25 year-olds. I love attractive women in their thirties though! A little while ago I was in a presentation at my work, and there was a really attractive mid-twenties Korean woman as part of the presentation team. As soon as I walked in the room, she ignored all the younger single guys and sat beside me and started a personal conversation. She was flirting badly!

It is not uncommon for younger women to be attracted to older men, there are a number of factors at play. Younger men are sometimes immature, we older guys have our heads together. Sometimes, we show our confidence and maturity in ways we are not aware of, a younger woman I had a sexual relationship with commented on this, she said I filled the room with self-confidence, and yet I was a considerate and decent man.

If we are married, it is better, it is a seal of approval from another woman. Even if not married, we are sexually experienced and usually very good lovers. So younger women may not be attracted on a lifetime relationship level, but at a more carnal level, the attraction can be there and it can be real.

4. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Im 18 and ALOT of girls my age think older guys can be really hot. Including me lol.

5. ginagard

ginagard New Member

I always thought that younger girls would be turned on by a 40 year old, with grey hair, a wife and a couple kids:)

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

The love of my life is, uhm, twenty years older than I. Age means so little.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I had a serious crush on one of my university professors and he was at least twenty years older than I. The mind fuck emanating from this man was so powerful. I agree that some women are seriously turned on my older men.

Older men tend to be more stable, more mature, more experienced, and possess greater senses of humor than younger men.

8. doroven

doroven New Member

visit

Removed for spam - Ryan

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

I definitely agree with you.

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Just visited removed, Just an add for viagara folks.

11. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Ya'll make an ol' 55 year old geezer's heart feel young again! ;> I'm also reminded of the song: "He's an old HIPPIE an' he don't know what to do! Should he hold on to the old ways, should he latch on to the new...?!" Ha, ha! Yeah, some of us old coots do develop weird senses of humor! ;>

12. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I concur. :)

13. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I'm 22 and in a relationship with a man 12 years older than me.
    In my opinion older men are much sexier. An older man tends to have more confidence, he's had enough life experience to know what he wants and how to get it and is just that much more mature. But that doesn't mean they don't know how to have just as much fun as someone younger!

14. dutopal

dutopal New Member

as an older man i agree with you girls..i like to taste every inch of your bodies without thinking of cumming..you may not know how beautiful you are.

15. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

I think I remember a post about this sort of thing before, but I don't recall where...

Either way, 40 is not old, Ginagard! Pshaw! Me (26) and my sister (43) were just discussing the dynamics of when the age difference doesn't matter anymore, and we both agreed that 25 for a girl is good to go. You SHOULD have your head properly attached by that point and be going for a solid steady life (or at least that's what the f@ck-ups in my family have been doing at that age), which is what you (the 40 year old) SHOULD have underway. What's wrong there? Sounds like a perfect balance in my book.

Ex: I've just turned 26 and am currently dating a 36 year old gent from Germany (for those who recall I was trying to make it work with the 24 yo MD student, but I've since thrown in the towel: he was just too young). Granted, that's just a 10 year difference and you're talking about 15, but if WE can make a relationship with our age difference and all your 25 year old wants to do is flirt, hey--go for it! Especially if she initiates it!

I'm of a mind to think that so long as the both of you are interested in a relationship it doesn't matter what your ages are (once you've hit 25 that is of course). Even if it's just a sexual relationship: if you both want it with eachother, go for it. There is some integrity to the realistic acknowledgement that you only want physical satisfaction from someone, I think. Or maybe not...I'm still figuring that one out...

16. ginagard

ginagard New Member

Wow, I'm glad to hear that I'm not over the proverbial hill yet. Perhaps I was just looking for a little confidence boost (just had 40th birthday).

Being 40 is a weird age. When not working I still like to wear my Chuck Taylors, keep up with the latest musical trends, play basketball etc. However, my contemporaries and business associates are quickly turning into my childhood memory of what an "old man" is.

I have another comment about the age vs flirting with younger girls issue. When I lived in Europe, flirting season was open all year around, for all ages. Geezus, even the pensioners were in on the act. Man, it was great. Prolonged eye contact was everywhere. I find it totally different in North America. It seems that girls don't want to play that game here. Dangit! Just some ramblings.

All the best,
    K

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

In Australia, the thirty plus girls flirt a bit, but I agree the Europeans are much better at it. European girls are generally more open than Anglo girls in any case, they have taken equality without losing femininity, which is why they look desirable and classy and are confident about themselves. Not only European girls either, there are lots of places in this world where women have gained equality and have remained distinctly sexy at the same time.

18. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am an older woman and attract a lot of younger men....

When I was younger I was attracted to older men

When I was 21 I met a gorgeous guy who was 42...had he and I not been with others, we would have had a love affair I am sure!!

When I was 15 I had a huge thing for my English teacher..he was probably 26 or 27.....a real honey he was...!!

Age is but a number....and 40 is NOT OLD, unless you want it to be!!

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mine too, I hate that! I'm pretty sure I creep out the young women, especially the college chicks. My wife laughs at me when I try to talk to them.

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

It's all about how a person presents themselves.
    Some men on the forum have made the good point that there are women of older age that take care of themselves and stay 'with it', and look very sexy; much better than women in their 20's or 30's that don't take care of themselves.

The same is true with men. I've seen PLENTY of men that are way older than me, and look fantastic and sexy because they're in good physical shape, and/or dressed somewhat nicely.

You bet I sneak a 'peek' at them!!! :D If I weren't married I'm certain I'd end up flirting with them, too. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.