Too Much Voyuerism?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by da old dude, Oct 19, 2011.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

OK, so I travel extensively for my job. Of 21 business days/month I'm on the road 15 or 16 days living on airplanes and in hotels.

I'm also basically a voyuer at heart. On occassion I get some great window shots of hotel men and women in various states of undress doing various things that are fun to watch.

For the past year or so I've had this uncanny abililty to check into my hotel room and get a free audio adventure of hotel sex in one of the rooms next to me. This happens to me so much lately its becoming freekish. The sounds of sex are really erotic to me, and the sounds of anyone having sex has always been a great turn on which usually leads to a fullfilling JO session. Sometimes I have been able to time myself so that I climax at the same time as the hotel guests screwing in the room next to me!

Lately this has become so frequent it's starting to piss me off. Last week I checked into a hotel in SLC at 9:30 PM, late in the week after days on the road, I'm tired and ready to go home, and sure as hell there's a gal getting her head bumped continually on the wall next to me, as he's thrusting into her. I'm undressing and ready to go to bed, and these 2 are still at it. I try an ignore them. Finally I pull out Fred to take care of things and try to have a 3 way orgasom, and I can't get hard, I'm too tired, and now I'm pissed that I'm not being layed, and these two are. So I just tried to go to sleep listening to these folks screwing their brains out. And, oh yes, this guy went for a long time, to piss me off further.

Tonight, I check into my room at an early hour-6:30, to change into street clothes, so I can go to the hotel restaraunt in comfort and yes, some lady is being pounded in the room on my right. I just changed and went to eat this time. The first time I didn't bother to cum with them.

This is now becoming kinda wierd, and I'm beginning to think I'm being punished with an overdose of voyuerstic sex on a continual basis for some strange reason.

I never imagined I could have enough voyeurstic sex, but lately I think I've found my limit!

Anyone care to comment?

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Sounds like it could be fun to begin with but yes, I would agree frustrating after happening so much.

BTW, if you've ever been to Rockford IL and stayed at the Comfort Inn, that might have been T and I in the next room. Just sayin' :eyes:eek:phat

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Typically, I would be the one having sex in the room next door (my wife and I never stay in a hotel without christening the bed, and if not my wife then someone else!). All of my threesomes have been in hotel rooms, so other guests would have had the audio experience. But if I wasn't doing it and always hearing it, I would be annoyed and frustrated.

4. da old dude

da old dude Member

Rn2,

I have stayed in Rockford, but not there, so unfortunately i didn't hear you getting pounded!!

5. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

See, I would not want to hear anyone get pounded.. I have been disturbed with it since I heard my parents at it once..

I banged on the wall shouting that I could hear them and they just carried on! I then tried to drown out the noise by listening to my stereo and putting my earphones in... ( obviously, it was way before MP3 players! LOL ) and the song that was on... George Michael's Father Figure, every time I hear that song, I think of them however many years ago! :S lol

But, I dont really like to hear other people at it, not like I feel jealous, I think it is because of what happened in my childhood (I was an early teen). I am far from prudish too!

This kind of puts me off checking into a hotel, if I did, I just hope they sound proof the rooms!

6. ratuv

ratuv New Member

its now a normal thing..............