Too much sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by d24824, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d24824

d24824 New Member

Is it possible to have too much sex? And if so, what negative side effects can occur? I've had sex with my girlfriend as much as 7 times in one day, and we probably average around 3-4 times a day. Naturally it's very enjoyable to both of us, but is it unhealthy?

2. BJNH

BJNH New Member

i couldn't think of any medical side effects .... only maybe pyschological ones that may occur, like losing an interest in sex, but then that would depend our your creativity! Me and my boyfriend maybe have sex 3ish times a day and i havent seen any side effects!

3. hurley

hurley New Member

I find that having sex day after day after day is fun, but me and my gf found that we were having sex to much and decided to go on a bit of a break from it for abit, then one night we both were horny as hell, well.... it felt better then i have ever felt before. I would seriously suggest people to try it. I love having sex, but i feel that its worth waiting a week after sex to get a real good feeling from it. Being unhealthy...... naa i wouldnt say so. Only thing i could think of is sore ness *if done to many times in a row* or interest.

4. d24824

d24824 New Member

What about girls getting "stretched out", does that really happen?

5. MiRi

MiRi New Member

I think so.

6. hurley

hurley New Member

yeah they do, but i think it would happen after a few years. But you will notice if you wait a week or so, that it will be tighter then the last time.

7. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

Too much sex?..........What's that?.......Don't think there is such a thing........LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.