Too Much Sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ice Cold, Jun 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

My girlfriend and I engage in sex anywhere from 1-3 times a day everyday, usually 2 times. Each session is about 30-40 mins long. We live together (each have our own place but i stay at hers most of the time) and we are both on summer break for our final year in college, so outside of working we have not much else to do other than have sex and party.

My major issue is that sometimes she complains about being sore after sex, I am too at times, but not to the degree she is. My penis isnt exactly small and we go at it often enough that i think she gets slight vaginal bruising. We both enjoy the amount of sex we have now, and would like to keep it up, but I am worried about health (bruising) and become over sexed. I dont want mess her stuff up from too much sex, and i dont want too have too much sex that we loose interest in it. i dont forsee that happening anytime soon, but over the years i notice a huge decline in most couples sex lives. This is a person who i love a lot and always want to have a strong healthy sex life with. Should we back off from the constant sex to perserve our future sex life, and the well-being of her pussy? Or is this a normal relationship and we should just continue as we are?

Also for guys with larger penis' is there anythig that we can do that will help our partners in terms of bruising. She likes a good fucking, more often than slow passionate love. Its not too rough, but yanno, not exactly light. There are times when she said it felt like she was loosing her virginity again when i would enter her, with lube and i dont really want to have her experience that just to get a nut. Any advice?

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Ice Cold,
    Sounds like you and your gf are having a great time. I actually had a similar issue about 3 years into my marriage. Soreness from "overuse" was the issue as well. My gynecologist suggested using a personal lubricant to make prolonged sex more comfortable. But she also suggested cutting back a bit. As far as long term sexual health......each relationship seems to be very different than the next. I have been married almost 14 years. The frequency of sex seems to be directly related to the amount of free time we have and how much stress we're under. What can I say, right now we seem to have lots of stress free time! So don't believe everything you hear about sex dissappearing after marriage.

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Dammm U just described my sex life. LOL. But seriously. Ohh me and Hotbabe are sore too after a full day of shagging. Her more than me just like you. What I do is either eat her or justmake out or try to make her cum in other ways. In most cases yes. We end up fucking again. About the bruising. If u think u are hurting her. Slow down the fucking. Hotbabe likes it rough too. but I,m more worried about her health than anything. I say the same about having a big cock. If she is sore, Slow down some. Either fuck slower or make out. Snuggling is good too. I know, it,s teasing as hell too. Hehe.

But all in all you two sounds like a normal young couple. Fucking like crazy and loving it. Everything sounds normal to me. Hope I helped some.
    P.S. Ohh 30 or 40 mins. Hmm Try a hour to three hours with Me and Hotbabe. Ohhh yes She is so sore afterwards.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Let me just start by saying there's nothing wrong with having sex everyday, multiple times a day. The more the better. :brow But doing it that often does have some side effects which will pass with time after you both get used to the frequency at which you're going at it. When my man and I first moved in together we had sex up to five times a day. It was fantastic but my body wasn't used to it and I began to experience a little mild internal pain. I never had any external pain or rawness because I am always really wet whenever we go for it. But the internal soreness did concern me. Also sometimes after sex I'd feel like I had to pee even though I didn't. However, all these minor symptoms of too much sex went away after a while. My boyfriend and I gradually reduced the number of times a day we have sex too, but we still do it once or twice everyday.

Happy Fucking :sex

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree,as good as it is,just let up a little and everything will be fine.

6. ImaginaryFriend

ImaginaryFriend New Member

Is this a question or a brag?

7. Mari

Mari Member

You didn't arrange these words properly. You didn't give them proper spacing, like this:

Too much

sex

Just remember: Never put those words close together.

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

Mari,
    Very smart reply:lol Good one.
    Those are my sentiments exactly.

9. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

:) thanks for all the tips guys

10. Beaverville

Beaverville New Member

beaver dam (or is it a damn beaver??)

We know wat u mean about soreness down there in the netherlands (behind the dykes). My bitch is superfly wen it cums to a primo pounding. She'll take it half a dozen times before lunch if i want it....and i want it.

anywho, we don't really no a solution for the pain in her drain, currently in recovery of the latest romp. will she get used to it??????? :dgrin she's a soft soft pretzel so eating her stupid is a pleasure and a joy, but......
    i'm getting horny just writing this, so pls pls reply asap!! is it the latex or the lube, or thee size of my tube??? we're headin out to beaverville tomorrow and the forecast is hot hot hot........help us pls pls pls

The Mayor of Beaverville:phat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.