Too much anal sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LauraS, May 2, 2007.

1. LauraS

LauraS New Member

I posted this elsewhere to get as many responses as possible. Sorry if you are a member both places and are seeing this again.

My husband and I have been having anal sex for about three months now. We tried it after a friend told me she enjoyed it with her husband. I was a little surprised by this. I started thinking about it and asked my husband if he wated to try it. After four or five trys we suceeded. I had the most incredible orgasm I've ever felt. My husband said he never felt anything so intense as cumming in my butt.

Since that time we have anal sex almost every day. We can't get enough. A lot of days I think about having him in my butt. When he gets home I jump him when he walks in the door just so I can have him in my butt. My husband loves it to. That's good because I only want him in my butt now.

Is it safe to have so much anal sex? What will it do to my butt? Is it safe for him to cum in my butt? It hasn't made me sick or anything. I just let it come out naturally.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When we first 'discovered' anal, we incorporated it into our sexual repertoir ALOT! We both were so incredibly turned on by the sensations.

It has eased up somewhat now, but we still enjoy it.

As far as it being safe, the main thing you want to think about is if he doesn't use protection. it's really for HIS safety, as bacteria thrive in the anal cavity, and he could become diseased in some fashion.

That said, my husband and I never use protection :)lol - another classic case of throwing caution to the wind) - but him cumming in your ass is not an issue - - it's just the possibility of him contracting bacteria. Using loads of lube is best for not injuring your tight little muscle structure back there.

:rose

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

As for is it safe for him to cum in your ass , i would think it was very safe ( as long as neither of you have stds...and you are throughly clean there before hand.

As for is it dangerous to have to much anal sex, i wouldnt know unless i googled to check, i couldnt say from experience as i have only had anal sex with a female a few times (and like you loved it very much)

Ok i googled this ill post the site as well
    http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-01-04

Your non-STD-related risks are minimal and can easily be further decreased.

To prevent other infections, avoid any oral or vaginal (if applicable) penetration involving your partner's penis after he has penetrated you anally -- unless he puts on a new condom or cleans his penis carefully in between. There are germs that are harmless in an anus but very dangerous in a mouth or vagina.

Anal sex can involve friction leading to abrasions within the anal cavity where the membranes are quite delicate. Using plenty of lubrication such as Probe, Wet, or ID will help you avoid this -- as will a slow, careful entry into the anus. Remember, never use an oil-based lubrication such as lotion, baby oil or Crisco with latex condoms.

If his entry or thrusting into your anus causes you severe pain, this is a sign that injury is being done and you should consider slowing down, using more lube or trying some other activity. This is one reason why using drugs that decrease your awareness of pain during anal sex is a bad idea. It's also a reason why good verbal communication with your partner decreases risk of injury during any sexual activity. In addition, keep in mind that sexual arousal will make it easier for you to relax your sphincter muscles for comfortable entry.

Stories of people permanently damaging or weakening their anal sphincters through frequent anal sex are myths. Anal sex does not lead to an inability to control bowel movements.

4. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

We've been having anal for years and are now split approximately 50/50 with vaginal, which is to say maybe a couple of times per week for each, and he's always ejaculated in my bum. I also masturbate anally at least once a week. We have expeienced no ill effects from it. There have been times that I've been uncomfortable for a day or two after some aggressive anal activity though. On the rare occasion when that happens, I lay off for a few days and take long hot baths a couple of times a day.
    The orgasms I experience from anal (along with clitoral or G-spot stimulation) are so intense that I'm often brought to tears.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Occasionally I'll see posts to sex forums (not SF) and Q&A sex sites from people who've experienced problems as a result of frequent anal sex (fecal incontinence-yes, it can happen, hemorroids, and misc. rectal problems), or partners of those suffering ill effects. Anal sex is a risky activity, though it can be perfectly harmless if all necessary precautions are taken. Personally, I would only consider engaging in it every once in a while. *shrugs* Everyone has to decide for themselves what risks they're willing to take with their bodies.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll qualify that statement by adding a few words: "Stories of people permanently damaging or weakening their anal sphincters through frequent anal sex are myths. Proper, gradual, consensual, careful & painless anal sex does not lead to an inability to control bowel movements."

#6 heelfetish, May 3, 2007
    Last edited: May 3, 2007
  7. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Girl you are many men's dream!!!! As much as I wish my wife would like to try anal sex, I would have some strong concerns about doing it with no protection. That risk would be getting bacteria in the penis and getting a urinary tract infection, which could be VERY painful. And, the chance that she would ever have oral sex with me would be slim to none after unprotected anal. Be careful, use lots of lube and consider protection for him. And remind him what a lucky guy he is!!

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I love anal, but sadly my wife doesn't share my passion for it anymore. I'm trying to re-introduce it into our lovemaking, but it's a long, careful process. When we did have anal, I never used a condom. Yes, it is safer to do so. However the risks are light for STD-free monogamous couples. Bacterial infections can happen, just use your own judgement.

However SDAVIS is perfectly right, you are a special lady, and he is indeed a very lucky man. Anal sex is such a special treat, it's wonderful to meet someone who truly loves it. :tup

9. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

Laura,

I'm one of those who answered you on another forums board, so I thought I'd let others answer here.

I just wanted to comment that it is possible your husband can either receive a UTI (urinary tract infection) or an RTI (reproductive tract infection) from unprotected anal sex. However, infection is (in my opinion) unlikely. The chances of infection are further decreased if he ejaculates and, after sex, urinates to help clear bacteria.

In the 14 years my wife and I have been practicing anal sex, almost daily, I have received a RTI. When I saw the urologist, I was honest with him about our sexual activities. He said I was just as likely to receive a RTI from oral sex. He prescribed an antibiotic, and a week later all was back to normal. The urologist recommended urinating after anal sex to help flush bacteria from my urethra. Since that time we've continued to have almost daily anal sex and haven't had any problems.

I'm glad you and your husband are enjoying this new adventure. If you don't mind me asking, is initial penetration difficult, or have your leaned to control your sphincter muscles to allow penetration without pain?

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The funny thing is , i always hear you need to start small and work up before you use your penis...well the very fisr time i had anal sex wit ha female , it was after a good few hours of pleasuring her and making love to her, she was soaking wet, i sliped out and pushed back in , at the time wondring why she had goten so much tighter around my cock, but every inch went in all the way, she groanded and orgasmed again. and that took about 3 seconds for me to enter her fully neither of us were expecting it ..

So i dont think working small to large will always be needed , it is mainly down to how arousd the female is firstly.