Too Much Anal Bad?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by csvo, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csvo

csvo New Member

Im a recently divorced straight man who has always LOVED anal masturbation.
    But recently I have been doing it almost everynight (and I am having great orgasms) My question is do you think that there could be a problem with something. I have been ussing larger and larger toys with noo problems and finally got the head of this BiG jelly dong in last night. Its been great and a hell of alot of fun (no pain, plenty of lube, great fun) But my question is do you think something could go wrong am I goign to hurt anything by masturbating analy too much? Should I take off a couple of days? I mean nothing is wrong right now nothing hurts its been all great but Im just curious.

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I think if you literally, rather than figuratively, shit a brick, that you should take a couple of days off.

3. Eros

Eros New Member

Many gay men get anal/rectal stimulation on a very regular basis - usually nothing wrong. There have been some reports of possible increased colon cancer with gay men but I also read another study that suggested that they have decreased colon cancer. So I doubt anyone really knows - so as long as nothing hurts - have fun dude!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.