Too Good?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by box.breathe, Jun 18, 2007.

1. box.breathe

box.breathe New Member

Hello... this is somewhat awkward for me but as I seem to be out of my league here I figured asking others could not hurt.

My boyfriend (who I am deeply in love with) and I lost our collective virginity three nights ago. Everything was well and good, only, he didn't orgasm. We had to stop because we needed to get home, but we spent quite a while going at it but nothing. He said that it felt good and he wasn't nervous, but still...

Then again two nights ago, we tried many many different positions and we went two hours before again, we needed to leave for a party. He still didn't orgasm. When I gave him head, I went down on him for about a half an hour before I got too tired to keep going and he stopped me because he felt bad.

He says it's nothing I'm doing or not doing and that he takes a long time to climax when he masturbates as well, but it's frustrating for me!

Are there any suggestions or tips that may help us? Someone suggested that he refrain from pleasuring himself until the next time we are together and he has decided to try that... builds anticipation, I guess... but it just seems like torture to me. I really want to please him since he is so good to me and I love him, but it's frustrating.
    Help?! please?!

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Hmm..what about having lots of foreplay that will bring him to the edge? Like.. going down on him, letting him play with you, etc..that might shorten his longevity.

3. bosman

bosman New Member

Anxiety and nervousness have a lot to do with it. The anticipation may be preventing him from relaxing enough to reach orgasm. I'll admit, I take a lot longer to cum when there's a lot of anticipation and expectation to "perform," like a romantic anniversary night. I'd recommend he abstain from masturbation and prolonged foreplay. Chances are, if you both are able to enjoy sex without making orgasm the end-point, things will happen as expected.

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I was the same way, I did orgasom my first time either

It will just take him awhile to find the sweet spot "so to speak"

Are you wearing condoms because that can make it that much harder

Time and experience will be the only thing that improves the situation

I still have a hard time cumming some times from lack of stimulation

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

He is used to his hand, and bringing himself to orgasm.

He has to get used to the suttle feeling of being inside you and getting a bj. It is a much different feeling than when you use your hand.

In time he will realize that when you stimulate him (body, hand, mouth) it is 10x better than his hand, but it takes time. It is hard to put into words, but most guys would proably tell you the same thing about their first few times.

He is also probably thinking more about cumming than the sensations he is getting. Once a guy does that, he most likely won't cum.

He will get better at cumming more quickly as he gets used to all of these new sensations. Until then just try to hang in there and don't get frustrated with him.

6. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Your boyfriend is a stud hold on to him..........I wish I had your problem !

7. marth

marth New Member

I used to be like that too, just give him time, once you've got to know each others bodies better you'll know what makes him tick :)

8. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

Tell him,during the passion, to "pull out and cum on my tits???"
    "I wanna watch you cum on me" and have him masturbate on to you. show how you enjoy it and rub it into your skin. Tell hhim how much you love his cum.
    Maybe once he gets over the hump he will be better apt to cum inside you next time.

9. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Mr S is like that. Simply doesn't orgasm, except by masturbation or a combination of oral/masturbation. And it can take a while sometimes, sometimes he won't cum at all. I'm told its not at all unusual. Certainly doesn't take away from my pleasure, or his.

You two are very new to intimacy. Relax, stop worrying and don't listen to any of the idiot notions your well meaning but quite likely, ill-informed friends might have. "Normal" is whatever is good for you!

10. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

......I dunno.......try some new stuff. See if that KY lubricant wont help. Ive heard theres that new kind that makes the skin tingle!

11. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Your thinking of the warming formulas? KY does one thats really nice.

12. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

I wish my guys could last that long. Don't worry. He'll come around.

13. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

There are many things you can do in said situation. It took me a few goes to actually finish. You could try some of the different products out there. My favorites are Kama Sutra Pleasure Balm (F'n amazing) and Ky Tingling something. You might also try some different techniques. For instance get on top and move so that just the head of his penis is entering you. That one always hurries me along.