Too cold (hot) for sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Jan 4, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Is there a temperature where you just say no to sex?

It was about zero here last night. I woke up and the house was 55. I don't want to use the bathroom let alone get naked for sex.

What about in the summer? Is it ever too hot for you?

johnnyangel694u likes this.
  2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

What's sex? Lol.

HotForHoney likes this.
  3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Temperature never bothered me. It may be cold when first starting but then once things heat up, you don't realize it. As far as hot goes, it's never bad to work up a good sweat while having sex. On a side note, I really want to do during a thunderstorm. I never had that experience and I think it would be awesome.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yea, outside in the rain is on my bucket list too (summer rain)

5. ginger

Gold Member

Doesn’t Walmart sell electricity where you are lol ;)

6. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

Nope! It's not like im having sex outside in the below freezing weather. I wanna fuck at any temperature :)

Silverfox and johnnyangel694u like this.
  7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Over a hundred and no air conditioning.

8. Meee

Gold Member

Perhaps it's my Russian blood, but I like the cold. We've had sex in the woods in heavy coats, tight together in a sleeping bag, or getting steamy hot under heavy blankets. We've had sex in the snow on a sunny day when we could put a blanket down and be naked. We were still pretty cold even in the sun, but I liked the sting of cold as we touched each other.

I also like to sweat in steamy summer heat. Letting go and being shiny and hot and forgetting all about trying to keep our cool.

The boyfriend likes desert heat, such as on baking sand or rock. We've found places to do that too.

9. Silverfox

Gold Member

We've never been outside in one, but Silverette gets very excited when it storms. As long as there are no tornados, we almost always end up together.

10. Silverfox

Gold Member

It's fun, if the day's really hot.

11. Silverfox

Gold Member

The ex and I had sex at a state park in the autumn, on a day when it was in the 30's F. I remember that my ass felt cold, since we only undressed enough to get together. We were pretty young then. Now, neither Silverette or I are as adventurous. If it's cold, we're indoors. We have this really neat heating system where hot water tubes are imbedded in the floor. It's always warm to walk on. Have to give applause to Meee; I've never had sex in the snow.

We've had sex outside in the tropics, but only in the winter. Can't say too much about that. Never had sex in the tropical summer heat. On top of it being muggy and sweaty, I think the bugs would "bug" me. They seem to like my body chemistry. Silverette's too.

We've been in the desert heat, at a national park campground, but not during the day. After dark, we snuck out onto the rocks and sand, which were still radiating heat. What I remember most about that escapade is that we got sand into Silverette's pussy. It didn't occur to us to take anything to lie on. We were just hot and wanted to have sex in the dark. I went back to the tent and got both our water bottles, and one sleeping bag. While she squatted, I squirted the water up into her to clean her out. According to my journal for that year, we still had pretty good sex that night. That's why, when I say one of my fantasies is to have sex on a windy beach at night, we have to have a blanket to lie on.

12. AK47J

Gold Member

Too cold? No. Too hot and/or humid? Yes

chikinlil likes this.
  13. alwaystry

Well its been so cold where I was shivering under blankets so getting hard was a little slow. And its been so hot that I had to take a few cool down breathers before continuing. But meeee said out in the snow on a blanket...yeeeaaaahhh , I don't know about that. Shrinkage

14. Mrivers

It can never be too cold or too hot. If it's cold, turn on the heat (plus we'll make a bit of our own heat). If it's too hot, we're already going to be sweating. Why not sweat a little more ?? Sex is always good...no matter the temp!

15. PDone7

PDone7 Member

I am thinking a nice thick blanket on freshly fallen snow. Nice. Had sex in Greece on roasting day [I am British so we are talking about 30C] and sweat to slippery heaven!

16. alwaystry

I am american....the last thing I want to do is to go out and have sex in the snow...or on it with a blanket....its freaking cold here....shrinkage! Like a scared turtle,it would crawl back in

HotForHoney, Mrivers and Silverfox like this.
  17. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I had sex in the middle of a storm in the late spring. It was with a girl I had been seeing. We were drinking a little and ended up on the stairs going up to my apartment. It was one of those storms that come outta no where and started pouring buckets. We started making out and pullin each other's clothes off almost immediately.
    She moved up the steps pulled her panties off and said fuck me right now. So I did. That was the highlight of our short time together.

alwaystry likes this.
  18. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I've had sex when it was 110 degrees outside and I've had sex (recently) when it was -13 degrees (air temp of 6 degrees).

When it was hot:

Our bodies were covered in sweat. No covers (of course) but we were super sweaty. Our bodies were slipping and sliding all over each other. When I was on top pounding into her, the sounds of the sweat on our stomachs and pelvis was quite loud - and sexy. It was a great day together.

When it was cold...

It was great because even though the room was quite frigid, once we got under the covers and started foreplay things heated up rather quickly - especially when I started eating her pussy.

Moderately vigorous thrusting - just enough to get my heart rate up a bit and get her breathing going (making her cum). About an hour of that and I slowed down and pulled out. We spooned the rest of the night having had her cum a few times, she was quite warm and I enjoyed the heat she was giving off that night.

19. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

i second that lol

20. minskminx

Gold Member

I am almost never too cold. Even if you are why wouldn't you want to get closer to your lover? It's a good way to heat up!

Mr. Minsk has been fucked to sleep but I feel too warm now. The sheets are hot and he is like a heater in the bed.

I think I might get up and sleep on the sofa tonight unless it gets colder suddenly, maybe I can sneak back in the morning before he notices!