[Ask a Girl] Too Big Dildos?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JTS, Jan 31, 2012.

1. JTS

JTS New Member

Hi girls. My g/f has shut me down on using a large dildo on her. It's VERY lifelike, but large....probably the equivelant of a ten inch penis. She doesn't like it because it's "fake". And, no doubt, it is basically a hunk of rubber. But she used to take it, and orgasm while using it. And it really turned me on by her taking the big dick. But now she says "she's got me" (I guess I'm a prize..haha) and she doesn't want to do that anymore. Any other women out there do this to their boy friends? I don't think it's fair to lure us in like you like something, and then shut us down after we develop feelings and attachment. Your thoughts? JTS

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

Well maybe she is extremely satisfied with you, ain't that a plus! I usually hear of it being the other way around "why do you have to masturbate when you have me?"
    One of my exes suffered confidence issues whenever I used my huge realistic brown dildo! It was disappointing because I love using it, and I was trying to get him off with it by watching me while he masturbated at the same time, but he said it made him feel bad about himself. When I'm with someone, I expect them to respect my need to masturbate with my favorite toy. I mean, although I'm a sex addict and still prefer real sex over anything else, I still need to masturbate and I am attached to my huge brown dildo.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

that brings to mind a close buddy of mine, who says his wife used to do all kinds of fun , kinky stuff before they got married. but now that they're married, not only does she not want to do it anymore......she actually denies ( to him) that it ever happened at all.....i didnt really believe him, but now i'm kinda curious if that kinda thing may be fairly common?

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

i cant imagine not wanting to watch a woman pleasure herself with a huge dildo.....or a bullet, or a rabbit ,or just her fingers..... or...well , you get the idea...lol

5. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Wman that can fit an entire 2 liter soda in there vajinka is pretty sick. I guess there is just such thing as stretching a pussy soo much it hurts. Its like a pussy thats soo tight hurts that penis.

6. JTS

JTS New Member

Yeah, it's all about variety, which it sounds like you do. If ALL you wanted was the big, brown dildo, I can see where most guys would feel like there's something wrong with them. But it sounds like just like both (wish my g/f had as high a libido as you!). Anyway, my g/f is fine with just me--although she does use a vibrator on her clit-- I just wish once in awhile she'd do the BIG ONE! :0)

7. JTS

JTS New Member

I'm sure it's gotta be fairly common. I think most (or a lot of) people out there whether they realize it or not, when the start dating someone new, will do things to make themselves out to be something they're not just to attract and excite the other person they're attracted to. Some people out and out lie; but most people just unconciously or unintentionally exagerate themselves to appear better or more attractive/likeable to the other person they're trying to attract. Men may try to make it seem like they've got a lot of money, power, connections, etc. Women may (I'm guessing, and to this topic) may portray themselves as having a high libido, and express a sexuality that really is not true to themselves. Eventually, as people settle in to their relationship, the "truth" comes out. Depending on what's important to each individual, you'll either split or stay based on the pros/cons of the relationship. Sex is a big part of most relationships, so if somebody has been faking it, it could be the reason the other will begin to look elsewhere. I think for guys especially the sex is important, so if the woman was really distorting the truth about her sexuality, the relationship is shaky at best and probably doomed in most cases.

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The adrenaline of the new relationship would be the more likely reason for a woman's higher interest in sex at the beginning, not fakeness. When that wears off her libido dies down, which would be one reason why people having affairs are often so horny for their spouse. They're getting off on adrenaline.

9. ply

ply
    Gold Member

The classic bait and switch tactic. Women have been using it for years.Why was the bride smiling as she walked down the aisle?

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

All cynicism aside, maybe she tried it, she tried to like it, decided she didn't like it, so now after giving it a chance, she doesn't want it. Maybe it made her sore. Maybe she was afraid she might like it too much.

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Words of wisdom.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sorry for bluntness, lack of tact, and I didn't read any of the others' advice or input. I believe using play to catch a partner then taking it away is low life and dishonest. I'd rather leave her out cold for playing you this way. Now if there was other factors involved that could be another story.
    Tell her the sex will not be the same anymore, something honest from you about how you feel. Maybe try a strap on, smaller than 10", tell her, not whining or begging, you would like things to be playful again.
    See what she says. If you will be unhappy, what is holding you back?
    Also be wise .... how is your relationship with her overall? emotionally and other ways, the whole package itself.

13. JTS

JTS New Member

Thanks PBS. :)

14. JTS

JTS New Member

That's just it. The overall relationship is good, and the sex is good. This is just one relatively small aspect of our overall relationship. No way I'm going to break up with her because of this. We've been together about four years. She tried to please me by doing it, but for some reason, there was discomfort, and she felt it was to fake. Just a hunk of cold rubber, whether it was shaped like a real penis or not. That's why I'm kinda wondering how many other women out there feel the same way about sex toys. Is my g/f alone? Are there any other girls out there that have little to no desire for fake, cold, rubber toy's? In our sexual play, my g/f will say/admit to liking a big cock if it was warm and real. Course this gets me going. Although I'm very much average or even maybe slightly better than average, there may be a bit of "cuck" in me.....if you know what I mean.

15. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Every women are different, some want big, some want small, I had someone who would let me use toys forever on her when my natual toy ran out of gas. Your head is good for looking at the big picture though.
    However a girl should always be honest, not just to please and then an abrupt switch.

16. lilychen

lilychen New Member

As what the others said your girl might be really satisfied with your performance and got tired of using her toy since she already have you to pleasure her.

17. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

thing about it is the dildo becomes more enjoyable than yur man so when it's just you and yur man its harder to orgasm cuz yur used to a humungo dildo. So yur man feels inadequate because he wants to satisfy you, then you feel inadequate cuz you aren't satisfying him by being satisfied w him, then comes fake orgasms and sexual frustration and omg the drama.
    Anyway... Its great she prefers to be satisfied by you than a huge hunk of rubber, don't you think?