Tonight

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by johndeeregirl, Nov 18, 2010.

1. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

the following was a fantasy written to a former lover... though I was calling him Daddy he was only a couple years older than me, so it really is NOT an age play thing.. he just liked to be called Daddy ;)

Tonight
    Copyright © Jo
    (aka johndeeregirl, johndeeregirl4u, johndeeregirl4u2, E-Mail address available via PM)

Tonight, I want to have my neck kissed & bit, marks left on my neck, down my collar bone and on my chest.

I want to spread my legs for you, my smooth wet pussy exposed, invite you to torture it a bit.

It's been so long since it's been done..

You start off gentle, just running your fingers over my cunt, spreading my lips to see that my clit is already poking out of the hood.

You flick my clit, smiling as I gasp, promising me that it is just the beginning.

You push the hood back, rubbing my bare clit, making me jump slightly. ..

I'm so sensitive. I want more, I enjoy the feeling of you overstimulating my clit,

You push down on my clit hard, making me cry out, begging you to stop Daddy, but you just push down harder on my button, rocking it back and forth over my pelvic bone, forcing me to cum hard again and again.

You tell me that Daddy's going to make my clitty swell up, make it hurt so bad I can't even stand for it to be touched.

I want it so bad, and you know it.

You release the pressure from my clit, drawing your hand up and spanking my wide-spread pussy, making sure to slam the heel of your hand down on my clit with every smack.

You laugh as I shudder with an orgasm every time you spank me.

The tears rolls down my cheeks. I'm begging you to stop, but my body is begging you for more. The pain is mixed with pleasure.

You're between my legs again, inspecting my swollen clit, pushing the hood back and grabbing it, rolling it bettwen your thumb and index finger, squeezing and pulling on my most sensitive part.

You love forcing me to cum. You love hearing me beg your to stop because I'm too sensitive.

My cunt is soaking wet, my juices all over the bed. You roughly lick my clit, then in the next instant you are biting down on my cunt lips, nipping all over, then biting down on my clit.

You roughly shove 2 fingers up my tight cunt, pushing into my g-spot as your lick and chew on my clit, feeling my cunt clamp down on your fingers as my body explodes with another orgasm. You pull your wet fingers out, sliding them down to my tight ass.

I beg you not but your fingers are too wet for me to fight it. My ass is clenched tight and I scream as you shove 2 fingers in.

You stop licking and biting my clit and grab the bullet vibe from the nightstand. Turning it on high, you press it against my bare clit.

I buck my hips up and your hand follows, your fingers deep in my ass.

You laugh at the way you have me trapped, forcing me to push you fingers deeper into my ass or to take the pain from the vibe against my sensitive clit.

I move back and forth, trying to escape.

By now, I'm crying so hard I'm gasping for air.

You stop, removing the vibe from my clit and your fingers from my ass.

You stand up and grab the crop.

I close my legs, begging you not to, telling you I can't take anymore Daddy.

"Yes, you will, baby girl," you tell me, explaining. "I know you want to please Daddy and Daddy needs to crop your clitty."

Crying, I spread my legs wide for you. You bring the crop down hard on my clit, making me scream and close my legs.

I spread them again, the next blow landing on my soaking wet cunt.

You keep cropping my cunt and my clit, you're smiling as I cry, enjoying watching me cum thru the pain.

Finally, you tell me this is the last one, but it will be the hardest.

I watch your raise your hand higher than I ever have seen before.

I whimper in anticipation.

You tell me to close my eyes. I do.

I'm breathing hard, almost hyperventilating.

I can hear the crop as your bring it down, the leather landing directly on my swollen, sensitive clit.

I scream as you make contact with my clit.

I'm crying harder than before, closing my legs and reluctantly opening them when you tell me.

You crawl in bed, cuddling with me, holding me tight and kissing me, telling me what a good girl I was to please my Daddy like that.

When I stop crying, you get up, telling me you will run a bath for me. I hear the water running and a few minutes late, the bath is ready.

You've made it cool to help ease the pain on my clit. I ease into the bathtub, spreading my legs. I'm whimpering softly, just the touch of the water hurting my clitty.

You reach for the loofah, pouring some body wash on it and lathering it up. You wash me from head to toe, saving my cunt for last. I spread my legs wide for you, knowing it must be done, but that it will be painful.

You scrub my cunt gently, paying close attention to my clit.

You tell me Daddy needs to make sure his baby girl is clean, then start scrubbing harder, the loofah scratching over my clit, shooting pain throughout my body.

I start crying again. You stroke my hair, telling me that Daddy knows it hurts and it will be over in a few minutes.

Daddy scrubs my clitty harder, through the tears I keep begging you to stop.

Finally it's over and you dry me off. I whimper as you gently dry my cunt, telling me to go lay down so you can inspect it.

I lay back on the bed, legs pulled wide, grabbing my ankles for you. You climb into bed and rub your fingers lightly over my clit, pleased with the way I gasp. You put 2 fingers at my cunthole. Finding it to be nice and dry, you position your hard cock at my cunt and slam it inside.

You love fucking my dry cunt, love feeling the tightness and the friction on your cock. You fuck my dry cunt until you cum, loving the way I cry out every time you slam forward and hit my clit.

You pull out, crawling up behind me, holding me close, your fingers gently rubbing my sore clit until we fall asleep.

Copyright © Jo
    (aka johndeeregirl, johndeeregirl4u, johndeeregirl4u2, E-Mail address available via PM)

#1 johndeeregirl, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Good story, thanks for posting it for us.

3. Shane

Shane New Member

WOW! It would be impossible for it to be a hotter read! Maybe a couple add ons! LOL :)~

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

LOL thanks :D I'll probably continue posting a few of my older stories.. and maybe add a new one soon :)

5. Shane

Shane New Member

Please do! Lol

6. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

Seriously? That's like ridiculously good. Bravo!

7. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

*blushes* thanks!

8. misspsiphi

misspsiphi New Member

Hottttt!!!!!!

9. bigcountry069

bigcountry069 New Member

more please.

10. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Whew!! Please mistress, may I have some more...

11. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

whoa! I am totally NOT a mistress LOL

(I'm most definitely submissive ;) )

12. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Great, and sexy writing you have here

13. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

Dady is ALWAYS right !
    I like it. you and I should talk sometime.

14. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

we can talk.. straight up rules are I don't cyber/role play/cam/etc.. if you start getting too personal, I tell you and either you stop or you're blocked :eyes still want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM

the stories I post are just fantasies.. some have been acted out and I no longer am with that one and no longer am really into some of the stuff I write about ;)

15. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

okay, i read a lot of erotica. this is really, really good stuff. thanks for posting.