Tonguing a woman's pussy...???

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Howie_t, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Earlier tonight me and my wife had the most incredible sex that we have ever had since we've been married.She has gotten into this thing of wanting to nurse me and it's has been turning her on sooo! much everytime I do it to the point where we have incredible and passion sex.Well anyway back to what I was saying.Tonight during foreplay and while I was going down on her I decided to see if I could stick my tongue in her pussy and what would happen if I could,Well I did and it was like she went Totally wild from me doing so,it was like I drove her totally wild sticking my tongue in her pussy.

Question? to all male and female:
    1.Guys any of you ever done anything like this to you woman?If so,Did it drive your woman wild from you doing it?

2.Ladies have you ever had this done to you before?If so,What was your experience
    with it?

Thanks
  2. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

I have a pretty long tongue (not like the guy from KISS, but long enough :p) and I love to get in as far as I can. However too much straining and I find that sometimes I can experience some pain at the base of my tongue. Oh well I guess I need more practice.:brow

3. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

mmm love this. a quick change up from the constant licking of the clit is always nice :)
  4. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I lick.eat,flick and anything else when my mouth is on my wives pussy,I would put my head in there if possible.I love to make my wife O when I am eating and Licking. Every guy should know how to take care of his woman's Pussy using there Tongue and enjoy doing it.
  5. Joe

Joe Gold Member

"Guys any of you ever done anything like this to you woman?If so,Did it drive your woman wild from you doing it?"

Always do that a little. It's where I find the lube. Just inside her vagina at the top (front?) she's very sensitive, so I always hit that spot -- back and forth from there to her clit. And as she orgasms (usually from clitoral stimulation but sometimes from "that spot") I tongue fuck her until she settles down (stops screaming). If I'm remaining down south for another orgasm, that's the place I stay until it's safe to move back to her clit. (Her clit is too sensitive for direct stimulation until a couple minutes after an orgasm.)
  6. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Joe, I know I've asked you this before, and you turned me down, but I want to try again.....

Will you marry me? [​IMG]
  7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

I prefer using a finger when I'm inside of her, I don't feel like my tongue is long enough.

CL, your avatar is great!
  8. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Thanks, ninja.
  9. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Erm, sticking your tongue INTO your woman's pussy... isnt anything unheard of or out of the ordinary. Surprised you havent tried it sooner man.
    I do it to my gf all the time, havent seen her complain.
  10. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Well Goldenlion,

Actually it took me a very long time to even go down on have sex with any of the women I dated,because of a VERY bad experience I had.There was this woman who worked at the local bank I went to alot,who waited on me everytime I went in and whom I had became friends with.The more we talked and seen eachother in the bank,she started asking me to meet her for lunch.Well one day she had called and said that she was on her way into town where I worked as a emergency tech at a local squad,so she came and we sat and talked,then she started coming on to me and I started pulling away from her,She knew something was wrong and I told her.The next day she had me to come over to her house so she could talk to me and I went,nothing happened.About a couple days later I went into the bank and she handed me a note and it said that she wanted me to come over to her house that night around 10:15,I went and when I got there she met me at the door with nothing but a sleep shirt on.We sat down and talked and then she took my hand and took me that she wanted to show me that nothing is wrong with having sex and going down on a woman or a man.All I can say is that this woman took her time and taught me alot about sex,plus got me where I became very comfortable with sex.Wasn't for what she did,I might have not where I am today sexually.
  11. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I think it's great you guys stumbled on to something new! :)

That's never happened to me but I bet it feels awesome!
  12. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

I just ask. I ask what they like and if it seems weird (sometimes it does for them) I try to reasure them that hey im down here for your pleasure and I love doing it s if you feel I need adjustment or a little direction im all for it! On more than one occasion it has helped so much! Oh, and about the tongue inside, oh yeah!
  13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh yes...I love kissin' a lady between her legs (the song lyrics that I posted a while back are entirely about that topic!). That is one of my most favorite things to do...I love the tastes, smells, and feels, and I love the reaction. My tongue will definitely go inside, and all around the whole area. In fact, one of my favorite things to do is to spell out words with my tongue...that introduces a whole bunch of different sensations because you're hitting different areas, from legs to clitoris to that area between the vagina and anus (I forget what it's called...plenum?). Mmm. Try that...lick out a sentence on her crotch...tell her beforehand what you're going to do and do it slow enough and in big enough letters that she can "read" what you're "writing" (if she can focus on it long enough! :brow). Write something that you know will turn her on, like "I love you" or "sweet pussy" or whatever you know she might like. Do it slow and make it very sensual. :dgrin I guess there's something quite powerful about being able to give a woman an orgasm with your mouth...this definitely qualifies as using your "verbal" abilities for a good thing IMO. :p

I also often stick my index finger inside with my palm facing up, and do the "come here" motion with my finger (pun intended :brow) My wife's G-spot is just behind the bone and I can't reach it with my tongue, so the "come here" finger motion rubs her G-spot and she usually gets a nice orgasm from both that and me licking her clitoris and legs while I'm doing the "come here" finger thing (kinda put your chin in the palm of your hand that has the finger in). Hmmm...maybe I ought to write another song entitled "c'mere", eh? I like doing just about anything that turns my luva on and gets her off...;)

BassDude
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  14. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Halogen,
    My wife tells me that I just don't know what I am doing to her,meaning I just don't know how good it feels to her of what I am doing to her.All I know is that while I am doing that to her she be saying "Oh MY God!" you don't know how good this feels.
    I know that when I'm with a woman I focus on doing things that would make her feels good and get pleasure out of it,then when I know that is happening,that's when I get most of my pleasure,seeing her getting pleasure out of what I am doing to her.
  15. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

I think finding new pleasures is fantastic. Nothing beats stumbling upon something new that you both like. :drool

We can't all have Goldenlion's experience...
  16. babydoll88

babydoll88 New Member

mmm i absolutly love it when my guy (err..ex now) did this to me! it absolutely drove me insane
  17. evman

evman New Member

I do it all the time and it drives my wife crazy. I will alternate between licking her clit then running my tongue from the top of her pussy to the bottom and up again. On the next pass down I will insert my tongue. She also likes it when I slip my tongue in along with a finger. I think it's the two different sensations from different sources that she likes. The deeper I get my tongue in the better she tastes too!
  18. Wooten

Wooten New Member

To answer your questions, yea I've totally stuck my tongue inside a woman. When I'm going down on a girl there is no where my tongue dosn't go. As far as reaction I've never gotten a huge reaction specifically from having my tongue inside of her but I'm sure that just depends on the woman.
  19. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

I LOVE being tongue fucked..... To me it's a very intimate and erotic experience. I get goose-bumps just thinking about it
  20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I like it as a variation. Thorn does several "switch-ups", and spends time watching my reaction. When he sticks his tongue inside, I will enjoy it for a while, but he can tell I'd rather him move that firey organ softly and gently around my outer lips, teasing my clit until I BEG him for more!

As was mentioned before, every woman is different. Howie, I'm just SO glad you guys are getting it on and having fun. That's the important thing - learning what she loves, then giving it to her mercilessly!