Tongue Rings and Fellatio

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 1derkind, Mar 21, 2009.

1. 1derkind

1derkind New Member

Anyone have any personal experience with this? I really want to get my tongue pierced but I’m not sure how it will affect my sex life with my boyfriend.
    Can anyone tell me if, in their experience, it has improved the oral sex or made it worse?

2. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I've got my tongue pierced and have had for almost 11yrs now.

Mine is pierced quite far back and I don't know if that makes a difference or not but it helps it not be noticed by everyone straight away. I love my tongue ring but I got it for me, not to show it off so I like that people have asked me after months of knowing me if I've always had it. :p
    Anyway, that was kinda off topic. I think because mine's a little further back, it's not so useful in the oral sex department but if I'm licking it can definitely be felt.

I've had FB's say it was mad, my ex fiance said he couldn't really feel it but my current SO loves it. I'm sure though that that has much more to do with the fact that I love giving him head though whereas I didn't with my ex.

I don't think I've ever heard of it being a bad addition as far as oral goes.

3. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

It's a great addition.I loved recieving oral from a girl with a pierced tongue expecially when she concentrates on the head of my penis, mindblowing, then again any blowjob is a good blowjob!

4. igor

Gold Member

I have to ask why one would want a tongue piercing in the first place. That is something I just can't imagine being enjoyable. Do you leave it in all the time?

5. bassguy96

bassguy96 New Member

I've had it both ways and it never really made much difference to me, certainly wouldn't get my tounge pierced, ust seem painful

6. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

The other problem is that it can become infected and you end up talking with a crazy lisp!

7. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I had one for years and my hubby told me I gave good blow jobs regardless of the ring..... and once I took it out, he said my speech improved as I had a small lisp, that he thought was natural and obviously it wasn't....

8. bassguy96

bassguy96 New Member

I forgot about the lisp it can give, nevermind the damage to the back of your teeth from clanking off of them all the time

9. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Another bonus to having it far back. It's never hit the back of my teeth, nor have a bitten down on it like other people.
    It's the least painful piercing there is and it heals quickly.

I also don't have a lisp.

Igor, it's just like anything really. Personal choice. I wanted a piercing that didn't scar me permanently.

10. phinatic

phinatic New Member

I think the ones that vibrate or have a different texture are beneficial

11. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Yes its true. I have my tongue pierced for almos 3 years now and my boyfriend just love it specially when I concentrate on the head. So I have to say that no complaints so far.