Tongue piercings

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ready2Please, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I just remembered I have another fetish!

I have always wanted a guy to go down on me with a tongue ring! Just the thought of it is getting me wet and excited. I guess seeing this photo also got me a little excited. :D

Hopefully one of my friends will fulfill this fantasy/fetish for me. Once he gets another tongue ring. :p:D

[​IMG]

2. awakened

awakened New Member

Oh man, everytime I see a tongue peircing I think of them trying to eat mashed potatoes, must be something I overheard. And the nose ring, no way, it looks cool but the thought of blowing your nose and keeping it clean just grosses me out.

3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Nose ring..... doesn't do anything for me. But the tongue ring..OMG!!! It drives me wild. We made out and he kissed me just thinking about him kissing me again with that thing makes me shiver. ;)

4. awakened

awakened New Member

Maybe I will add that to my to-do list then. I just wont serve mashed potatoes before :)

5. ladycurious87

ladycurious87 New Member

when i got my tongue done, i didn't have any trouble eating anything (no pun intended ;) ). i've used it on my husband and he absolutely loves it.

6. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

It has to be the idea of it, I couldn't tell any difference when I hooked up with girls that had their tongue's pierced.

7. ladycurious87

ladycurious87 New Member

usually before i go down on him, i suck on an ice cube or two to get my mouth really cold which makes the barbell even colder

8. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Tongue piercings are becoming less popular these days. It has something to do with the publicity of the negative effects of having them. Over 80% of people who have them done for any significant period of time need reparative dental work because they end up chipping or breaking their teeth or dental work.

Personally, I think they are sexy, not classy. I've hooked up with girls that had them when I was single, but in the long run, it's on a niche-market for me.

~Steve

9. sevenhours

sevenhours New Member

well i personally got a tongue ring n i love the fact of having a cold glass of water with ice so the metal gets really cold n eatin my girl out.... i guess its the fact that i kno shes enjoyin it so much n the cold metal is kind of like a tinglin feelin for her pussy....