Tongue piercings

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Firecracker, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Does it feel any differently if someone with a tongue piercing sucks on you or french kisses you? I've been curious about this. Please share your experiences having a partner with a tongue piercing. :popcorn

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I've been with a woman who had a tongue piercing and I'd have to say that I didn't notice any difference. Or..... IF it improved anything then uhm..... she needed the help, and should consider getting a second one. ;)

3. buddy0975

buddy0975 Member

I've also been with a girl who had her tongue pierced and I gotta say it didn't add much if anything. If a girl knows what she's doing, I'll take that any day over a girl with a tongue ring.

4. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I've never been with anyone that's had a tongue ring or anything close to that.

5. biggonjr

biggonjr New Member

i have a tongue piercing and from what ive been told it does make a little bit of a difference for the lady when your the one going down but then again ive been told im just really good at what i do so i guess its just a preference thing

6. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

It is really neat to make out with a girl with a tounge ring. Did with a guy one tim3 and it sucked. If she knows how to do it, getin eaten out with a tounge ring is so fuckin hot.

7. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

actually i stray from girls with tongue piercings....had a bad experience once involved my only piercing just think about it

8. Dice711

Dice711 New Member

I have always found the general appearance of a tongue piercing to be unattractive in either sex and would rather not even find out if there is any sexual benefit to the feature. In fact I find it especially annoying with some people who have the process done never really learn to speak properly again.

9. soy

soy New Member

i have mine pierced and i think it depends on the preference of the person reciving. i've had guys say that they can feel a difference, and others who said they couldn't. maybe it's a placebo effect?
    either way my current BF likes it :p

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I had my tongue pierced for about six months. My SO reported no difference in oral pleasure. :shrug
    I got rid of it long ago, and for that I'm glad, it didn't mesh well with my job at the time, and it just wasn't generally for me then, definitely not now.:eek:

But I can understand how some people enjoy the visually arousing aspect, if that happens to be a turn on for them.

11. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

My ex had his tongue peirced and he did not do oral, so I would not know if it made any difference down there. I always had fun playing with it though, during kissing.