tongue kissing techniques

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by badly1boy, Nov 16, 2007.

1. badly1boy

badly1boy New Member

ive been too afraid to put in the tongue, you know what i mean. i just dont know what to do when its in her mouth. got any advice for a guy?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think you'll find that most women aren't huge fans of tongue (*ahem*, in their mouths :dgrin) so it's not something to be overly concerned about. Be conservative with it, don't blow a romantic moment with frenching (if you really want to please a woman, hone your soft, sweet, subtly passionate kisses), and when you do stick it in there, use it to "make love" to her mouth--be gentle and flick, caress, withdraw and then go again. You can always let her lead...wait for her to put her tongue in your mouth (maybe the fact that she hasn't is telling you something), and/or let her tongue guide yours.

Good luck!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Call me, odd, then, because I LOVE tongue kissing. Nothing like tongue fucking one another. Mmm! I like to use my tongue to overpower his and make him submit, and I also like it when he does that to me. Gosh, I'm getting all quivery thinking about tongue wrestling.

Oh, and another thing I love is, when he has his fingers inside of me and I'm kissing him, I use my tongue like I want him to use his fingers. I stroke slow, he strokes slow, I speed up, he speeds up. It's good stuff, try it.

I found this site, you might want to check it out for ideas... http://www.kissingnet.com/exercises.html

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Find out what your SO likes! Us girls have such a variety of ways that we like to be kissed, if you ask us, you'll keep getting different answers. Experiment. Do a variety of things, and test her reaction.

5. charged

charged New Member

Ah, gotta disagree with Bluesy on this one. Have yet to meet, or kiss for that matter, a woman who didn't like tongue action. However, there is a time and place for it. Check out the link CL posted and enjoy.

6. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

Now that is the biggest crock of sh*t i've ever heard.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, goodness! Your intellectually cogent argument leaves me no choice but to concede my intellectually inferior argument.

:eyes

Ac-tu-al-ly, whenever the subject of tongue kissing has arisen here in the past, it's always generated a number of responses about how men are overzealous with their tongues. That's the impression I've gotten from other women, as well. I never said women didn't like it. It's just a common complaint that guys are a bit too tongue-happy, and a lot of them shove it in there like they're performing exploratory surgery :ugh

Impressive :cool That's one to add to the files.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Really? Wow...

Please refrain from any more unpleasantness in this forum or I will be forced to string you up by your toenails, and whip you to within an inch of your life. :whip

I must concur with Blusey. One thing I do not like when kissing is having a tongue forced down my throat.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I replied, I was under the assumption that the tongue dance was done between two willing partners. I kinda thought the OP was, too.

I agree, forcing anything is just wrong.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

For relationships, my kissing took a long and tortuous route that seemed to work. First date talking, holding hands, getting to know one another, a kiss on the cheek or lips when parting. Second date, certainly a kiss on the lips. And when the time seemed ready for something more intimate, during one of these kisses I might just touch my girl's lip with my tongue. If she was ready, tongue would meet tongue.

Bluesy speaks from experience, my memories of younger (late teen / early twenties) women was that many were reluctant to take the initiative (even if they well-ready), so waiting for your partner might not be the best approach. Just go lightly, and let her response guide you.

11. HornyMum30

HornyMum30 New Member

We call tongue kissing - Snoging here in the UK.

12. The_hammeR

The_hammeR New Member

Well
    my gf is crazy freak of tongue :p
    No Matter where to put :D

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ooooh, what a creative punishment! This I would like to see ;) *rubs hands together in maniacal glee*