Toilet paper and bidets

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KateM, Oct 14, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]I really don’t mean this to be offensive; I just want to know the answer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In the US, people wipe their butts off with toilet paper. I don’t think most wash in a bidet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Toilet paper doesn’t remove all the bits of excreta from the anus. I know because I’ve tried it. the only thing that ensures there is no excreta still sticking to your anus is to wash in a bidet after using the TP or have a bath where you wash off.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How can you guys bear to go around with bits of excreta stuck to your butts? How can you bear to get naked and sleep with someone who probably has bits of excreta stuck to their butt?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am seriously asking: how can you people bear to be naked with each other and touch each other’s butts during foreplay and sex when you know all you do is wipe with TP and you know some remnants of excreta is bound to be sticking to the anus?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I’m asking cos I’m wondering how I could bear to sleep with one of them knowing this.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So, how do I handle it if I sleep with one of them? How do you ask a guy to wash his butt properly? anyway they don’t wash. Maybe I can buy those moist toilet tissues so he can use those after wiping with the dry tissue but again how can I tell him to do that?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Why do I have to go out of the way to explain to him he needs to wash that area or use a moist tissue cos otherwise his butt will still have excreta sticking to it? I can’t believe I have to TELL him something he should know. How embarrassing to have to tell him. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

2. thisnthat

thisnthat New Member

you really don't have to tell the guy. Take a shower with him and wash his ass for him. I love it when my wife and i shower together. I wash her and she washes me

3. taster7734

taster7734 Member

HA! I think this is so funny....especially seeing as how I am really into pee and not into anal sex.....actually I have taken to using baby wipes....cleans me up pretty well....event though I have no plans to use my rectum for any extracurricular activities....:eyes

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hate to break it to ya but your anus isn't a perfect seal. I guarantee if you go and take a wipe with some tp or a wet wipe a few hours after your bidet wash, you'll come away with a little bit of stuff. Most people wipe until the paper comes away pretty much white, and then some may use a wet wipe after that just to be sure. But no matter what, bacteria will remain, and there will be a very small bit of leakage over time. It's the nature of the beast.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I stopped taking her post seriously when she doesn't know the difference between "bare" and "bear".

Also, her inability to properly wipe her ass amuses me. Last I checked I didn't need a stream of water shooting up my ass to feel clean. I, as an American who allegedly doesn't clean my ass proper, have never had an issue with poop being stuck to my butt.

#5 Mittimer, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  6. sabian

sabian New Member

that is so funny!!! hahahaha. you crack me up

#6 sabian, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  7. OverSinged

Gold Member

I just assumed she was French, seeing as the only reason I had an idea of what she was talking about was because I'd heard about them (not by name) in a book called "Under a War-Torn Sky."

And I will now pretend to say mean things about the French because of WW2 :D

8. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

You must not understand how to wipe correctly.

9. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

Sounds like she is pretty anal about this subject................lol..........

Pun intended.............

10. OverSinged

Gold Member

NCIS - A Gibbs slap montage - YouTube
    That's what you should get for such a lame joke. You even deserve the bad music.

11. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]No, actually I got it right. Look up both “bear” and “bare” in a dictionary to learn their meanings. Also, “beteeen” is spelled “between.” Again, a dictionary is a great help. [/FONT]

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Posting from a phone tends to fuck up spelling. ;)
    Dictionary be damned, I still find it HIGHLY amusing that you lack the ability to wipe your own ass.

13. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]It also seems to fuck up the ability to understand the difference between simple words like bare and bear, apparently. Now that I find hilarious.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Don’t damn the dictionary. If you have the humility to use it, you will learn the difference between bare and bear, at least.[/FONT]

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Never noted that the phone did that. My mistake for assuming you were talking of the rawr-rawr kind of bear.

Now, let's get back to the fact that you can't wipe, since that is what this thread is all about, isn't it?

Let's get back to understanding why you assume all American's run about with shit hanging from their asses because we use toilet paper. Please, I find this topic highly interesting. I love learning something new about my own nation of people.

15. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Bidets are very rare here in Australia too. In fact I've only seen them in brochures, never in real life.

It's a wonder how we've survived so far.

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Isn't it? I mean, let's face it.. If you don't get your daily high powered stream of water up your ass, you just aren't living right!

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

As a child I used to visit my Nana's brother and his family in the country. They had an outside toilet which consisted of a bucket in a wooden box in a room off the garage. My cousins had the daily job of burying the contents of this bucket. No plumbing in the toilet at all, let alone a bidet. It used to stink like you wouldn't believe but that's just the way they'd always lived. They survived and never became sick from contact with germs.

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

See? Some people can indeed get by with just a simple old wad of toilet paper that they properly wipe their rumps with.

19. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]Sorry, but I stopped taking your post seriously when you showed you don't know the difference between "bare" and "bear."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Your excuse, that you assumed I was talking of the rawr-rawr kind of bear, is so silly its laughable. No one with any reading comprehension skills could possibly have thought I was talking of the animal. Either you can’t read or you genuinely thought I had made a spelling mistake, which means you couldn’t spell either until I pointed out the correct spelling.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Therefore I am not interested in engaging with someone who cannot even read or spell. If anyone wants any answers from me on this topic, I am happy to answer any posts made in politeness. Because I posted politely, made it clear I was not posting to cause offense but because I genuinely wanted to know. If you genuinely want to know something back from me, you will have to ask politely. But it’s obvious you are not interested in getting any answers from me. from the beginning your posts have been made only to make fun of me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]From the link at the bottom of your posts I assume you are a moderator. What a shame when the moderator herself cannot be polite. How can you possibly moderate others’ posts when you cannot behave like a polite mature human being yourself? Are you sure you correctly understand the job of a moderator and the purpose of the forum, ie to answer people’s genuine questions and actually help them?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If I’m ignorant because I come from another country, would it not make more sense to answer me politely and politely disabuse me of my ignorance and help me learn? Is this forum not about helping people? My mistake then.[/FONT]

20. paintedblue

paintedblue Member