Todays married sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldkinky, Jun 19, 2014.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife loves all sorts of sex. For example this is what we did last night.

After showering we went into the bedroom where we had laid all our toys(vibrating dildos, Nexus Jr., cock rings, strap on harness, anal vibrator and assorted DVD'S) out on the bed. We selected a group sex DVD to watch as we lay in the bed. My wife's pussy was already wet and my dick was rock hard. As the explicit DVD played we each began masturbating together. The precum was flowing from my dick. She loves to lick this off. As we watched all types of sex on the DVD we were both getting so hot. Then I asked if she would like a tongue in her pussy as she spread her legs. I licked her clitoris and inse5rted my tongue in her pussy. It wasn't long until she was cumming. I love licking her pussy while she cums. Then deep kisses sharing pussy juice. Then she asked if she could suck my dick. I lay on my back with my legs drawn up as she lubed a vibrating dildo and inserted it in me. It felt so good as she started sucking my dick. She is an expert. Then suddenly I exploded filling her mouth with cum. My orgasm was again unbelieveable. Then deep kisses sharing cum as we told each how much we loved each other and what great orgasms we had given each other.

Our sex gets better and better. How about yours? Let us know.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Nice! I hope my sex with my S. O. Gets to that level. I have had some pretty Damn wild sex partners. My S.O. and I now is a little slow and vanilla which doesn't mean it's bad but our communication will get better and better. Kudos to you sir

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Lucky you. There is already a thread about today's sex and it's still active. I'll still post my activities there once it starts again.

4. Davidiscurious

I think it evolves over time. We have been through a lot lately, both cheating on each other. We are having sex again and it has really never been better. We are using toys, she is using them on me and we both love it. We have even talked about swapping, hell we have already done so, just without each other's knowledge at the time.

I think whatever it takes to keep both of you engaged in sex is a good thing. I read once that sex is the glue that holds a marriage together. I believe that is true now more than ever.

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Good thought.Think I will do the same.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wouldn't know and as not done married sex for over 6 maybe more years as can't remember that far back.
    Lot more fun freelancing :)

HotForHoney and luvbug like this.