Today sex was epic!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Master9804, May 25, 2014.

1. Master9804

Gold Member

OK. Me and the wife had sex on Tuesday. Well we got kinda of rough and fast. I was doing in too deep and of course she came. But afterwards, she was hurting like hell. I think I hit her cervix a few times. Afterwards I felt really bad and Most of the day said I was sorry. She kept saying it was ok and Not my fault. But I felt like it was.

Well I thought maybe she was scared to have sex for a bit. But today she said she wanted to try again. She made me promise to be gentle. I promised. After we got that all out the way. Damm the rest was Bloody amazing!!

She started by French kissing me and then moved down to Licking the balls and Kissing my cock for like 10 mins and then started sucking my cock. She even took all My cock in her mouth for like 10 min. Even gagged a couple times. basically giving me the full treatment. Sooooo When we finally got to fucking. I know there is no such thing as too tight. But this came really close. As Promised I was gentle. She still jumped a couple times. But wanted me to go on. We went at it for about 30 mins. (like we was counting). I came so hard I almost passed out.

Afterwards you know the usually asking was that good, great, Bloody amazing or just ok? I needed to know after last time of being rough if it was good for her. Because to Be Honest no matter how hard I cum, if it is not good for her. Then it isn't good for me. Not only did she said it was amazing and She came three times. But She wanted to try again tonight. Hmm Ok I am game!! So Instead of pounding her like chopped meat. I was gentle, loving, and with passion and we got a lot more out of it.

Any one else even have a day where You just could not get the event out of your head and wanted to relive it?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Master; yes it happens sometimes like that, some extra special ingredient making her fully in the moment.
    Sound to me that all the planets aligned as well as the hormones; in fact I bet she is ovulating ;)
    As for the rough and ready sex it too has a place and time but it should not always be like that.

Master9804 likes this.
  3. CaramelLady

There were times, yes I wish I could do over and over. Sometimes the intensity would bring tears to my eyes.