[Ask a Girl] To Watch

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by slickdick, Feb 14, 2012.

1. slickdick

slickdick Member

Would it turn u on if your guyfriend/bf/husband asked you to watch him in his first encounter with another guy?

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

Well alright thanks for helping me boost my confidence RideNaked!!
    I have been wanting to set up the right situation but i am weary of how my wife would react!! Keep the responses coming Ladies!! :)

4. Ashlee41293

Ashlee41293 New Member

No. It wouldn't matter if it was a guy or girl, I wouldn't like it. I like monogamy in my relationship so if your wife/gf is ok with a threesome then she might be fine with it.

#4 Ashlee41293, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  5. slickdick

slickdick Member

Totally respectable ASHLEE

I'm just a little curious as to why?
    Not into the guy on guy thing,
    not into group play,
    not into exhibitionism,
    awkward 3rd wheel feeling,
    or simply not interested in sharing?

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I would have to agree with Ashlee on this one i'm afraid.

Me and my OH like exhibitionism but i wouldnt say watching my man get it on with a guy would be classed as exhibitionism. Just my opinion tho.

At the moment me and my OH are not interested in 3rd party group sex or activity not saying that wont change but if my hubby asked me to watch him with another guy i think it could run the risk of breaking the trust in our relationship as i would be constantly be worrying that he might leave me for a man.

I would happily let others watch me and my OH having sex tho. Thats exhibitionism xx

7. slickdick

slickdick Member

OK i understand that, that's my bad for classifying it incorrectly!!

but on another note I've got a question for you...I'm new to this site and i notice that alot of the users aren't stateside and I've seen "OH" used a few times to describe what i think is a husband right? and i was just wondering what that term meant or what it stands for

8. xeniadraven

Gold Member

OH is other half xxx

9. slickdick

slickdick Member

got it thanks

10. Colette

Colette New Member

Guess it's another check in the no category here. I like it one on one myself :)

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband and I have talked about bringing a third person into the bedroom and we have. We have had two encounters with another man. First time I just watched while he sucked him and the second I was more involved but I never had contact with the other man. We both quite enjoyed it.

You should talk it over thoroughly with her first before you try to act on anything.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

This brings back memories of my last couples threesome. Even though I advertise for heterosexual threesomes, the guy was interested in me and his wife wasn't. I politely told him I'm not into men in the slightest and managed to seduce his wife anyway, but I don't think he was that happy about either outcome! But he read my profile and should have known.

13. thunderseed

Gold Member

No, it would be a major turn off. I am too loyal and I would have a really hard time sharing.

This may sound wrong, but if he was doing it to hurt someone else, like take advantage of someone and the person was unwilling, and he was not wanting to please them at all, I would really get off on it. So there are times I am into this fetish.

But the aspect of him enjoying it and experiencing a connection and sexual bond with someone else is morally wrong in my eyes. Even if he told me, he was just wanting to get off and didn't care about that person, I would have a hard time believing that. It would take much proof and trust.

My pride would also be hurt, knowing I couldn't please him myself. So again, it would take much proof and trust lol.

Also the aspect of him being bi or homosexual would be a real turn off for me. I would want him to be straight and only interested in pussy. But I just like very masculine men.

Also, when you say exhibitionism - that is having sex in front of people.
    That is what you are doing, not what she is doing.
    The word you are looking for is voyerism (enjoying watching people have sex - or spying!), so she would be into voyeurism.
    Also exhibitionism is usually having sex with your partner in front of strangers, like in public places.
    What you are into is commonly known as a cuckold fetish! A lot of people have that fetish. If your wife is into it, then go for it!

#13 thunderseed, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  14. thunderseed

Gold Member

That's good, it's his own fault :D At least you managed to have some fun out of it.

15. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Yup. I play well with others, and not only would I find it to be a turn on, I think it would be lovely to have a lover that trusted you enough to want you to watch.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I seduced Kim with French (Je t'aime cheriƩ, j'aime beaucoup faire l'amour avec toi maitenant, and much more). She didn't understand a word but understood the meaning, and was bowled over by it all. I think murmuring French love words in his wife's ear was too much for Steve!

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

i think kim knew that you were going to give her something that steve couldnt. and i'm doubting it had anything to do with a foriegn language..you coulda said it in pig-latin...."i'm going to uck-fay you really ard-hay until you um-cay many imes-tay...:lol

18. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Just wanted to say that I'm not interested in a 3-some but would watch T with another man. We have discussed this several times in the past several months.

19. slickdick

slickdick Member

Would you masturbate while you watched? because thats what would really get me hot!! if the woman watching was getting off on us