[Ask a Girl] To straight women: Would you masturbate with a straight woman?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by anne49, Jun 24, 2011.

1. anne49

anne49 New Member

I have my "playful side" in sex. E. g. I like to expose my pussy in risky situations (and I do NOT want to get caught). I'd like to share this with a FEMALE friend in real life. Friendship should include masturbating together.

Although I have checked "Curious" in my profile, I feel I am straight, because I had relationships only to men so far. And I am absolutely not attracted by women in my everyday life nor by my female friends. But the situation would be a terrible turn-on for me. (Of course we should like each other - she should be a friend.)

Just to explain the details: I am in no way repelled by a pussy, juices, etc. - I like my own. I might do oral - out of curiosity once, or because she liked it, we may kiss each other, I am open to many things. But basically this is not my intention. Nor am I looking for romance. If you keep that in mind, my first paragraph says pretty well what I am looking for.

I've tried in real life, but no success. I am very cautious. A "no" would basically ruin the friendship, even if my friend would not admit it was that way. So I was not ready to risk much. For my real life I basically gave up the idea.

I have a lot of penfriends recently. All of them I told about my wish of masturbating together. In the last 10 days I got comments from 2 straight women, almost literally the same:

"There is very little chance for you to find someone in real life - but if you asked me, I would say yes."

Surprising and encouraging at a time.

So my questions to straight women:

Would you enjoy masturbating with another straight woman?

Any ideas how to get the ball rolling? Preferably avoiding harm in case - or checking in advance whether - there will be a "no".

The "survey" is for straight women. But any comments are very welcome. [PMs from women only, please.]

Adyguy likes this.
  2. nurseharley

Gold Member

Me and one of my good friends, that as far as i know is straight, sort of masturbated together once after grinding our pussies against each other. We were both completely sober at the time and it kind of just happened. We had innocently shown each other our tits and pussies before but that was the first of two times that we played around and actually touched.

I call myself bisexual but according to your definition, since I've never eaten pussy or had an actual relationship with a woman (and do not intend to) then i guess I'm "straight".

3. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah, just as you can have a same-sex experience doesn't make you gay/bi, you don't need to have had an experience to be considered gay/bi. It's spiritual not physical.

Well if you wanna approach it, you can start off by working masturbation into the conversation and ease into it.

This is what i don't get exactly:..why are you so worked up about the whole I'M NOT BI! issue? I mean all you gotta say is "how can i have a platonic same-sex friendship that includes mutual masturbation?" I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but we're an open-minded community, not prone to assumptions, and very accepting, would give you less stress in writing your posts when stressing your orientation throughout it

#3 Kermit, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  4. Moon

Moon New Member

Anne, to answer the questions at the bottom, No I wouldn't do that with a female friend, but I also wouldn't be offended if one asked me, a 'No' from me wouldn't ruin our friendship.