To my other sweetheart.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by pbs, Nov 11, 2013.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've been sharing my sexual experiences with another forum member, and decided to try sharing this one with the forum. This is a summary of our play day yesterday.

After a few sips and "other," we engaged in a deeply emotional conversation for an hour or two, which gave her a high level of relaxation, having gotten things off her chest. When she feels safe and secure like this, she opens up and lets herself go, so when we hit the sheets, she immediately took the tip of my penis and began to rub her clit, and we got hard together. She sometimes gives herself a soft one this way, and it came pretty quickly this time. After those few opening contractions, she invited me to kiss her clit, and I was eager to oblige. I could tell she was really turned on because her breathing quickly became those short, hesitant, pants that give her level of arousal away. When she's panting, I know she's mine, and at the mercy of my teasing kisses. Not having stretched her out and lubricated her yet, I gave her a few peaks, but didn't let her get too close. Sometimes she reacts to a peak like she would have to a climax, and rides it down while I continue to lick her. Just when she thinks she's done, there's a spot right under the tip of her clit that, when touched, is like a switch that turns her back on immediately, so I get her hips going, and then pull away to prepare her for her G spot toy. I need to open her up with my penis, so I slowly push all the way in, gently stretch her vaginal walls, and give her a few doses of pre-come to facilitate insertion of her toy. This time, after several minutes of deep, but gentle thrusting, she asked for the toy, and I knew it was time for some serious pleasure. Her toy is "S" shaped so as to be able to massage the inner legs of her clit up against her pubic bone, and the handle is bent down as it leaves her vagina so she can operate it with her finger, with her hand reaching under her butt. The panting started immediately as I licked her and she began to move the toy ever more quickly until it became almost frantic. As her toy became more and more involved, I began to slow down and soften my licking, even pulling away, and she then has "inner" climaxes using her toy. Just as she is finishing up that sweet fall into oblivion, a touch to her spot with my tongue immediately brings her back to reality, and she stiffens again, eager for another climb, which I am totally willing to enjoy with her. I really love it when I can catch her right at the end of a climax, when she thinks she's finsihed coming, and then take her right back to the brink for another totally unexpected one. I managed to give her four pretty big ones this way before that telltale burst of wetness, all inside her inner labia, revealed her need to have a really powerful orgasm, the one that would render her hyper-sensitive. So, as I took her to the brink, I slowed to the point that when she entered the climax I could let her down a little, then back to the brink, then down a little, over and over until she could no longer endure. Then she pulled my face into her, pulling my tongue against her clit with such force that I could barely keep it on target. She immediately went from those short panting breaths to the more deep and longer breaths that betray the release of all that built up tension. As she began the transition from passion to afterglow, I anticipated her, and slowly eased off, just ahead of her desires, and she never had the urge to push me away, and I was able to leave her fully satisfied, but still firm and reaching for more. Afterward, she invited me into her, so I soaked myself in her, slowly gliding in and out, and fully relaxed. After a long time of just enjoying being inside her, and I began to feel the semen moving inside me into the ejaculatory duct, I asked to cream in her mouth, and she sat up and inserted me deeply into her mouth. She can't deep throat, but takes me to the brink with soft strokes of her hand, and then, her using only her mouth, I explode into her as her tongue gently glides across my slit and around my tip, sensing it's increasing sensitivty, and easing off as it became more sensitive, just as I had done with her, she leaves me still hard and wanting enough to go back into her vagina, where I slowly rebuild my desire to come, and take that final climax to total exhaustion.

P.S. Non-fiction

#1 pbs, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

These are the kind of posts that I really miss around here lately ...thank you! That was an awesome read...!!

3. SophiaMArotti94

SophiaMArotti94 New Member

4. Silverfox

Gold Member

5. shashtzoh

This is a wonderful story about how you two really make love to each other and how giving you both are and because I know you I know this is so real and so caring and yet so hot and sexual too. I know that you love having her drink your come when you have finally satisfied her totally and not a minute before. Thank you for sharing this story and making me all wet again!