To manscape or not to manscape that is the question?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Horneyhusband64, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Horneyhusband64

So my wife dose not care if i manscape myself. But I like not having hair on my balls it makes them fill so much softer. But since I have started doing it she doesn't really want to touch me down there so should I quit? Just as a test when I first started doing it I shaved everything down there and she did not like that penis which makes her feel uncomfortable so I don't shave everything down there I just shaved my nuts and my shaft and a little bit back on the bush. What do most girls like or what do you like?

Zazzles likes this.
  2. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

I like when Mr Z shaves his shafts and balls and maybe a little bit after his balls before his ass. He likes it as well and it looks hit and feels incredible with my mouth or hand. He also sometimes gets rid of the hair between his ass and it is very sexy and he enjoys it to :) but really just do whatever makes you happy I'm sure she will adjust, hopefully haha

3. Horneyhusband64

Thanks. I just shaved the other day the part between my balls and ass hole in a little bit around my ass hole and it feels quite nice

4. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Very nice :)

5. Smallrocks

Smallrocks Member

My baby won't suck me if I'm not shaved clean! And oh my gosh good luck growing it back! I couldn't imagine the itching involved!!!!

Horneyhusband64 likes this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Thinning the brush and weeds is work for my gardener.
    She enjoys her toil and often rewarded by a springing mushroom for her sup ;)

Horneyhusband64 likes this.