....To last longer

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ranger12, Aug 13, 2011.

1. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

So in order to last longer we have recently been practicing a few things.

The other night she used the slow manual stimulation method with pinch technique. Basically she gave me a slow hand job and when I got close to orgasm she pinched the end of my penis. At first I was unsure, but when I reached orgasm it was absolutely incredible. Holy moly

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

hmm might work. You mean pinch as in squeeze the blood out to be less sensitive?

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

That's cool to know.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Anything that lengthens a man's build-up to orgasm results in a much more powerful orgasm at the end, which is really what Tantric sex is about. Read my comments on kegals just posted for three ways you can easily achieve orgasms like you just experienced, every time during normal intercourse.

5. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

Thanks CBRMALE,

We have been practicing the breathing and that in itself can be intense. The squeezing or the pinch, is just that. Just before orgasm, she applies a thumb and fore finger pinch just below the head of my penis. It stops the orgasm but the sensation of ejaculating is still there, pretty cool. Then after just as the sensation is gone she starts again and the orgasm was SOOO intense, like nothing before.

As for the PC exercises, I have read a multitude of things on the internet. Right now I am basically exercising as you would any other muscle, 10 sets or clinches to the count of 10 or longer if possible and doing this periodically during the day. The difficult thing to me is not so much the exercise, but isolating the muscle without clinching stomach muscles or anus area, any tips. It seems that during urination it is much easier, probably because isolating the muscle is easier. Also, it seems to be easier when I have an erection, although as soon as I start the exercises the erection goes away. There seems to be some positions, just how I am sitting or laying that almost makes it impossible to isolate the muscle.

Thank you again for the input and other suggestions would also be appreciated from anyone.:toast

P.S.
    If you want to become closer to your mate....exercise with her. We started this past week and it is great.

6. biggdaddy34

biggdaddy34 New Member

i found if you breath slow and focus on her you want thank about shooting your load to fast so breath in and out slowly and take your time i used to go for half an hour now the biggdog can go as long as i want some time my wife will have orgasams back to back for an hour and im still not done