To give is better...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Maxx0, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

So, I seem to have an odd fetish: I can't get off unless my partner gets off first, and I absolutely love giving multiple orgasms. I've tried going with a woman who just wasn't into it, and I couldn't enjoy myself.

Has anyone ever heard of this being a legitimate fetish before?

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I don't know about fetish but we would clash big time as one of my pleasures is making him cum first. :D

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Like Dragon said, I'm not sure if it's a fetish but it's sure as hell a good quality to have. A lot of women would kill to be with you lol.

I've heard of other men (and women) not liking getting off without their SO getting off first/with them. I'm kind of that way. Sometimes he just goes so hard that I can't hold back my orgasm but I love having him cum first, it turns me on so much that I get to my orgasm quicker.

4. JonJo

Gold Member

I can cum first but much prefer not to.
    Whilst the sensations are great they are even better if it happens just as she has hers, or immediately afterwards, as her expressions, sounds and (usually) being able to feel it happen adds so much to my own.
    Taking can be good, giving better, sharing the ultimate.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

MaxxO, I think that you are just a caring dude and yours is no fetish at all.
    I can very much relate to your thinking but note some of the female comments prior my post here. Sometimes dude we bust a gut for no good reason :eek

6. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

It's less of an "it's nice" or "I like it", though, and more of an "I need to get my partner off." Maybe I'm just odd.

7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I am not sure it is a fetish for me either other than it does heighten the complete experience. If I know that her orgasm beyond or close to the last, for me there is something to it. In all the erotic, sensual, sexual things I have wanted to share with her and would like to do more. It turns out that the most fulfilling thing we do is, for us to cum together. Now that is as intimate as you can get.

She sits on me and rides me. And I lick her nipples and play with her boobs. I am like her real life like dildo. Here is the deal, I can feel ever spot she is working using me. She grinds and comes off me. And I can feel her spots she is rubbing for. Which to me is way better than me pounding the crap out of her. Not that does not work. It does.

Guess you have to be there! And I have been there. wooooo where is she!

8. tiffers

tiffers Member

Sounds like its just what you like sexually, i almost always orgasm watching my man cum when im on top, i cant help it lol