To fulfil the request, my shemale exp.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by slamd097, Dec 28, 2007.

1. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

This happened a few years back. I worked for a home builder. My position was that where I finished the home, and did the final presentation. I was always meeting people of different races, cultures, and sexual preferances. I was down to just the spec homes, and in an effort to help sell off some of them, I would often head out and open up the homes, and give a brief account of all the upgrades and some of the other things. Anywho, I went out to lot 52. In the drive way was a red jeep cherokee. In the drovers seat a beautiful woman. She was short, about 5' 4". She introduced herself, and said she was out looking for a client of hers and would like to go thru the home. No prob, I gave her the tour and told her about all the upgrades. She noted everything and said she might be able to come back but it wouldn't be til late with her client. Being in the desperate mood about getting out of that subdivision, I gave her my card with my cell number on it.

I didn't hear from her for a while, then on a thursday night at about 7:15, I just sat down, and my cell phone rang. I answered and talk to the lady on the other end. She was apologetic about the hour but would like to meet at the lot to take a look inside, and that her relator was very impressed with everything. I agreed to the meet and greet, and hung up. I downed a few bites of dinner and headed out the door. when I got there, there was a blue honda civic. windows tinted almost black. I opened the gates to get into the gated community and had the car follow me over. When she got out my jaw hit the ground. She was beautiful!! Long silky legs, long brown hair, blue eyes, full lips. I was drooling all over the concrete. I walked up and introduced myself, and she told me her name. We went in and I started thru my usual this is this and this does that thing.

As we walked she caught me a few times checking her out, and just smilied it off. When we finished the walk around, and the playful banter about the home, she asked when the offices opened ect. I went thru everything including calling the sales agent at home to set up an appointment. It got to the point where we were just talking about everything and nothing. You know those conversations, where your both interested in each other, but not sure how to say anything. Finally, she broke the ice and said she would like to go and "try out" the master bedroom. I thought my world was was going to explode any second. Why was this woman interested in me? At that point I thought who frikkin cares!!! I am going to have some fun!!

If you would have asked me, i just thought we were going to make out and then go, or maybe even give each other a hand job, or I was going to eat her out. (If I was lucky..) Sure enough, she and I are soon rolling around my shirt off, her shirt off exposing beautiful breasts. I could tell they were a boob job, but the doc was a genius. Perfect in every way. She reached down, and pulled my belt off, and well everntually everything else. I was just as eager, but she was playing hard ball. I never put 2 and 2 together. I was not allowed on top, and I was not allowed between her legs. She kept me away from positions that would not allow me to feel anything south of the border. I finally got my chance and I felt her, well his hard dick?

Before I continue, and before this point, I was never with anyone that had the same stuff I had. Infact, the most I ever experienced was a mutual masterbation with a friend when I was 13. yet I was still very curious. So at this point my hormones and my curosity took over. I lifted up the skirt and pulled down the little thong undies. It result was beautiful. Again perfect, smooth and hard. I looked at her and explained that this is and would be my first time. After the laughing stopped she went down on me. If you remember there was once a conversation about how being with someone of the same sex would probably be the most mind boggling sexual experiance you would ever feel? Well, that theory holds water. Her mouth was soft, and yet un yeilding to anything. She was sucking on me everywhere. A finger was wetted and inserted in side my butt, her mouth kept dropping down ,my shaft to my balls. I was in heaven. I told her to teach me, I wanted to experience it for myself. In which she with a grudge rolled over, her member pointing striaght up. Ok, it was now or never. I grabbed at the base next to the balls and lowered myself, face to face. I started to taste her, lightly licking quickly turned into full on in my mouth. She would guide me here and there to avoid unplesantries. This was amazing. the way the skin would follow me upto a point, and stop. I could taste the pre-cum and the skin. I moved her ass up and started to suck on her balls. I also wetted my finger and gave her the treatment as I sucked her.

she asked if I have ever have anything beside a finger up my ass. Until that time, nope. she rolled on a condom, and applied some lube and had me squat down onto her. This way I could control how much I took and when. I also controlled the movement and speed. It was weird, something hard and warm going inside of me. I bounced up and down, my cock slapping her tummy. she reached up and grabbed my dick in her hand. I stopped, I wanted to know something and I wanted to feel something. I asked if she was clean, and if there was anything I should worry about. After being reassured, I got up and pulled the condom off. ( I know the risks, but I had to feel it) I pushed back down and this time it was even more amazing. I could feel the thing hotter then before go so deep. Her hand was all over my cock, and playing with my balls.

There is also something else you need to know. Cum is hot. Espically inside. I felt the thing get bigger, and hotter, then really really hot and wet. I finally exploded all over her stomach. I still remember that sensation, that heat, that difference in tempature. we both got dressed and exchanged numbers. she did buy the house, and I went over a few more times before I ended up being relocated. We eventually fell out of touch with each other, but I still yearn for the feeling again.

That was what started my road to shemales, but like I said, she looked just like a woman. everything was just as it would seem...

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:eyes Oh dammit! Aside from the "perfect boob job", I bet I could have ruffled your feathers!

I love 'job-site' fantasies..... :brow

3. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

this was a true to life experience for me. There was more involved, but this was the result. And I left it anon..Just for my peace of mind..lol

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A woman can still cream, right? :brow
    ....ooooops! I mean "dream", right? :lol

5. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

LMAO!!! Rose you can do what ever you want any time sweety!!! :D

6. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

Slam that was pretty intense! Thanks for sharing the story with us!

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, I admit to being a bit squeamish about reading this story for a while now. I have clicked on it, read the title, then ran screaming a coupla times..:lol

So, today, I got both my balls in one sack (hee hee) and read it. I was amazed at how hot it all sounded and how I seemed so "natural". I know, odd choice of words.

Thanks for sharing Slamd.

8. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

No prob..And CL, you should read my book Im am working on..kinda freaky..and not in a sexual way. It is about a man that is half angel, and half demon. His struggles about working for both teams. He is stuck between heaven and hell. Not to mention, he is blind in a mortal sense, but he can see the super natural.

Back to the story at hand..:D
    I experienced what it is for women. I was in that place. You women are lucky to have that sensation, and then to beable to get it at the drop of a hat..lol

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Incredible story, slamd097. :tup

10. NorthernMichCPL

NorthernMichCPL New Member

Very Hot Story!

11. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I, too, was hesitant to read it. However I am glad I did. Thanks for sharing slamd.