To 69..... or not

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by oldkid, May 7, 2014.

1. oldkid

That is the question. Probably the most mentioned (by young men & boys) sexual practice. Slice and dice it for the benefit of the SF community. See if you can answer the who, what, when, where and how.
    I started this... so, here goes. I was introduced to 69 when I was 15 YO, by an older girl, actually a woman, of 18 YO. Some of the girls in the orphanage had told her about my sexual activity with them. Let's call the older girl "J". While kidding around with me one day, she enticed me into planning a sexual tryst with her. I ended up in her room one night, after midnight. (Only the oldest girls had rooms to themselves.) After a few preliminaries, she got her mouth around my dick and was sucking it. I honestly didn't know what this was all about. Eventually she said, "now you do me". Seeing me hesitate, she said, I'll show you how. With her whispered guidance, I got into it willingly. She moved on. Stopping me, she changed ends with her head between my knees, and proceded to giving me my first real blowjob. At the same time, she guided my head down between my thighs, into my first 69 experience. Of course, I was a willing student. Since then, I have enjoyed the practice up to a point. My enthusiasm varied depending on her participation and enthusiasm. As I grew older, I changed my preferences to pleasuring each other, one after the other. I find what's going on on one end, distracts from what I should be focused on on the other. And vice versa. 69, to me, isn't as great as it's cracked up to be. And so it is and will be. Over to you.:cool:

2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Can't compare 69 and pleasuring each other, one after the other.. We like them both, in separate ways and times.

3. 33stack

Gold Member

next to doggy, 69 is my favorite position. I have lazar focus and there is nothing better that slowly working each other to a frenzy and simultaneously explode in each others mouth.

Doitagain likes this.
  4. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

69 is my favorite position but I have found that a lot of women can't focus on two things at one time. My ultimate goal would be to cum at the same time. My wife and I have not had 69 for a few years. Unfortunately she has become rather smothering with her on top and she doesn't like me on top.

AtkCCC likes this.
  5. Master9804

Gold Member

I Love doing 69. I wished we could do more.

AtkCCC and oldkid like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Ditto. 69 is kinky but prefer taking turns to give maximum effort on partner, or full relax when receiving it.
    Besides, one previous lady friend loved torturing me so much after ejaculation I might have lost control and hurt her throat or mouth.
    Unable to perform at top level when receiving good oral :)

Untamed, Joys and oldkid like this.
  7. CaramelLady

I prefer one are the other. I have done it and will continue if my partner enjoys it. But I find it distracting .....

It is pleasant, just not my favorite thing.

Amature likes this.
  8. ginger

Gold Member

yeah why not :D

9. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I get too sensitive to stay in her mouth after ejaculation

Amature likes this.
  10. EnglishDad

Gold Member

Enjoyed 69ers when i was younger, now i much prefer one then the other, back and fourth.
    But it usually ends up with me giving oral to her more ( guess im addicted to pussy juices flowing over my face to much lol )

Married M Nh and oldkid like this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I sure know what you mean as I tried it a few times. It sure makes me done with sex for 2 - 3 days after being totally satisfied and let a girl have it her way after. Going slow and avoiding certain areas on the head makes it more bearable though.

Joys likes this.
  12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I love doing it to the point we are both quivering and just begging for release. We like teasing each other during 69. It's explosive when we both cum at the same time.

johnnyangel694u, Joys and BigB73 like this.
  13. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

AG, I couldn't agree more. It's very hot to cum with my girl, I love some 69!!! :)

14. JonJo

Gold Member

I prefer one after the other but with a new partner, not knowing their preference, I suppose it is a case of 'just suck it and see' :)

MissJuicy and oldkid like this.
  15. biker061

Gold Member

We enjoy it up to a point. Usually that point is when one of us gets too excited and forgets what they're supposed to be doing. So its fun, but neither one of us usually cums from it. But every once in a while we get off together and then we collapse in a pile of spent juices!

lbushwalker and Untamed like this.
  16. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I love 69, but it's mostly because the whole idea of it drives me crazy (in a good way).. The mechanics of it are sometimes pretty goofy and awkward.

And I'll be completely honest, I totally get distracted and forget what I'm supposed to be doing.

biker061 and oldkid like this.
  17. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We both love 69 in fact it is my wife's favorite activity. I love for her to cum during 69 and she loves a mouthful of cum. She usually cums before I do. Although we have always enjoyed 69, we tend to do it more than in previous years. Combined with a prostate massage my orgasms are out of this world.

Master9804 and oldkid like this.
  18. mactheripper

Gold Member

Eating pussy and tossing salad while I'm getting my dick sucked? More for me please!

MissJuicy likes this.
  19. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

I'll sit on your face then fuck you with my mouth when you're done If it pleases you :rolleyes:

20. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Count another vote for 69. I get antsy and bored when just receiving. I'm always grabbing at her and pulling her parts towards me.