Tit F***ing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eep644, Jun 10, 2008.

1. eep644

eep644 New Member

Tit fucking is one of my favourite things. My GF has 38e boobs and is more than happy to let me slide my cock between them, especially at a certain time of month. We lube me up and she either lies on her back and I mount her chest or I sit on the edge of the bed and she kneels between my legs and slides her tits up and down my cock. The second is definitely my favourite (although a bit harder for her) and it never takes me long to cum between her tits. Do others enjoy this and we would be interested to hear of any other positions people have tried.

2. igor

Gold Member

Never done it but I suppose if my mate wanted it, I'd try it. For best results it probably does require boobs of at least a certain size.:D But frankly, I'd rather be sucking on one while dumping my load where it usually belongs.:dgrin

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

It doesn't really do anything for me, but The Boyfriend(actually The Fiance now) loves it.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I've done it, and think it's super hot.

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

doesnt do much for me. and he says he doesnt care much for it either. he would prefer a head job any day.

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Did it once with a former GF who was 38D.....she lied on her back as I straddled her....it was fun for me but did nothing for her, hence doing it only one time. Since she didnt get pleasure I never wanted to try this again, I prefer activities that keep both involved aroused. Id also rather be fondling and licking womens breasts than sliding my cock between them.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

oh, dammmmm! When I lay on my back, Thorn has to remind himself that I HAVE boobs! :rofl

Damn 36B's!!!! But I have other 'redeeming qualities"!

8. igor

Gold Member

Hey Rose - there's nothing wrong with 36B's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:showustits

9. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I love a good tit fuck but I'd just about prefer to straddle the Mrs chest while she jacks me off all over her tits. I quite enjoy making her tits a white sticky mess ;)

10. Pride

Pride New Member

I dont get this at all to be honest...but hell whatever works.

Personally im not into large breast anyways...i like more of an athletic build

11. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

CP25 and I do this now and then. She's well-endowed and it makes it easy to do.

She'll readily admit that it doesn't do much for her, but she sees that it brings me pleasure, so she doesn't mind it at all.

Guess she and I are just lucky that way...:D

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Same experience with us too. She also is 36B, which I happen to like... a lot. We've joked about it but never actually tried it.

13. bandit

bandit New Member

An ex-girlfriend of mine had gorgeous E-cup boobs. I used to LOVE fucking her tits, but since it's a selfish act we used to do this maybe once or twice a month. It was always the same position, she'd lie on her back and I'd straddle her chest. She'd lube her tits with baby lotion and push them together while I slid back and forth. It was an amazing feeling, and I really enjoyed seeing the head of my cock peeking out at the end of each thrust. It always ended with a pearl necklace, although once or twice the angle was such that the cum hit her chin. My wife is not busty enough for this, but I have never told her of my desire for tit-sex because it might make her feel insecure.