tissue technigues!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sabian, Jun 11, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey all, just wanted to get your thoughts.. I will ask the question and than later post my answer..lol.. This is more or less for the females, but fellows, you may answer as to what your wives or SO, others do..... This question came to me late last night while observing the wife and thought it was interesting... How do you ladies wipe your pussy? Thats right!!! wipe your pussy.!!!! My wife, the freak that she is.... never stops to amaze me.lol.lol...She is sexy doing anythng, even wiping her girly girl..lol..
    So ... Do you go front to back? back to front? reach around the bum? dont wipe at all? whatever... maybe you got something totaly different... please share...hahaha:D

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Never go back to front....lol.....hell, even I know that.......:D

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Us guys never go back to front......you'll end up with shitty balls.....
    Oh sorry......
    I guess this is a pussy wiping question not an ass wiping question...my bad:D

#3 12barblues, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  4. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

This is going to be a short thread since 99% of us are taught to wipe from front to back when we pee because that is good hygiene. However; you've made it sound like your wife has concocted a new and improved way of wiping...don't hold out on us too long. :]

5. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Yeah, you made it sound acrobatic and entertaining. My guess is she wipes it side to side as she cartwheels.

6. sabian

sabian New Member

Well... I should start by saying that my wife is weird in many ways..lol But thats why I love her...She is tall with a very little frame..She starts by leaning to her left with tp in her right hand.(as she is right handed). she then reaches around her right thigh, right butt cheek, up between her legs. Looking on from the side it looks as if a strangers hand comes up from underneath and touches her pussy..lol..She still uses proper hygiene going from front to back, but man talk about strange... lol
    I asked her why in the world do you do it like that .????.. when you could just go right between your legs and in... Bingo!! But...noooo she said it feels better and no chance of getting pee on my wrist or hands...I was like WHAT!...lol...it does look sexy as all get out.. but odd. what are your thoughts?lol

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

It actually sounds like the logical way to do it. She doesn't risk dragging the back of her hand through any under-seat crud or dunking her knuckles into an unusually high water level.

8. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

She sits on the toilet and wipes bottom up from the front. One of these times I am going to ask her to let it leak out and have me wipe her!!

9. Akatz6

Akatz6 New Member

I do the same thing! I reach around the back, and wipe front to back. It just seems like the better way to do it! :p I think most girls wipe from the front, though. I'm tall also... Maybe it's a tall girl thing. Haha!

10. sabian

sabian New Member

Haha .. could be...Thats so sexy! Tall girls are hot!!!:)

11. tiffers

tiffers Member

That's so random hahaha!!

12. Akatz6

Akatz6 New Member

Hell yeah we are! :p