tired = bad sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allday1, May 26, 2007.

1. allday1

allday1 New Member

i've had sex a few times, however nearly all those times i was a bit drunk. not plastered, maybe a little bit past tipsy. so now i recently had sex w. a girl and during foreplay i could not get up. i was scared and the only reason for this i could think of was because i was tired most of the day and couldn't get up because of this however after a whileee i finally got up and wen we started going at it i lasted only a few minutes! while the other times i went on for a while. does being tired before sex have any effect at all??:ugh
    plz reply, thx.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Given that sex is a physical activity, it should be self-evident that if a person is tired, sex is not going to work that well. Surely it is the same as driving a car long-distances, doing the garden, walking the dog etc when tired: none of these things happen easily, if at all, when we are fatigued.

3. slim25

slim25 New Member

Of course it does. It is a muscle, and like all muscles, it gets tired. Stress, anxiety and being overtired can have a huge effect on whether you can get it up. Don't freak out, it happens.