Tips on stimulating the frenulum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Everett_Spair, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Photos:
    So I read about a girl who used a vibrator on her boyfriends frenulum and it made him cum hard multiple times and I realized that I have never tried stimulating it myself.

Of course I'm curious to try it but I'd like some opinions on it. Like what type of vibrator I can try or other techniques I don't know about.
  2. xeniadraven

xeniadraven Gold Member

Photos:
    If you were going to use a vibe i'd go for a small gentle one as that area can be super sensitive if handle too roughly. I found using my tongue on my OH's frenulums works wonders. I can only describe the action as super gentle flicks.

3. Meee

Meee Gold Member

Photos:
    I give the boyfriend's frenulum some attention with my fingers (lubricated with his precum) and by sucking on it. It's very sensitive and gives him a lot of pleasure, but he does like the stimulation to be fairly hard. It does make him cum sometimes. Then it's still very sensitive and I can just stroke it for a while. It'll still feel very good for him as he's recovering, and I do think it makes his erection come back more quickly for another round.

My vibrator is a basic vibrating dildo. Sometimes I press it to his cock and he cums very explosively. When I focus it on his frenulum, though, it doesn't seem to add very much.
  4. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

Please elaborate on the location of the frenulum.
  5. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

You could buy a vibrating egg/bullet vibe. They work really really well for direct stimulation.
  6. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Do a Google image Search on it, and the pics of dicks will tell you. At least for this discussion anyway.
  7. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

lol I was scared to google it. I was almost afraid to even ask.
  8. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

Edit: Yeah I wanna pierce my penis there. And, that also answers my question of what that thing is called under your tongue.
  9. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

I've tried it and although initially it felt good but soon got too sensitive and I had to abandon the experience in favour of more traditional stimulation a la Xinia & Meee.
  10. MordsithLove

MordsithLove Gold Member

Does this stimulation work for cut guys too? ???

Nonetheless...another trick I'd have to try :D
  11. Dragon_Fire

Dragon_Fire Gold Member

That depends on their circumcision. Unfortunately some frenulums are damaged or removed during circumcision. My daughter's father didn't have one all but my partner before him who also was cut had a very obvious frenulum which I liked to play with during oral sex.
  12. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Photos:
    Thanks for the responses everyone. I really appreciate it.
  13. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Kind of like a tensioned violin string :)
  14. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

This. I am circumcised and I have a frenulum.
  15. CosmicEye

CosmicEye Gold Member

So do I. Mine is obvious lol, but thats why I wanna play with it. I think its more sensitive for me right under the pisshole but above the frenulum, on the base of the head.
  16. Uncut4ever

Uncut4ever New Member

This is a reason I'm against circumcision. It can remove sensitive tissue that can reduce sexual pleasure in adulthood.
  17. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    I was against circumcision as well, but no one could understand what I was screaming about.....
  18. Redline1

Redline1 Member

Photos:
    My wife gives me a forced orasams so to speak by holding here hitachi wand right on the frenulum. Man that's feels soooo fucking good!!!! She will hold it on there for quite a while until I can't handle it and becomes almost painful. Funny too when I was really young the shower hit that exact spot and tingled to my core. So I started turning the shower as hard as it would go and I would let it beat the area until I came..... That was an amazing sensation to feel when I was young....almost like a self forced orgasm now that I think about it. I would do that every time I would take a shower.... Love that!!!!
  19. Meow

Meow Member

When my wife gives me a blowjob her tongue dances on my frenulum making me cum in seconds.
    I have never had a blowjob off a girl with a pierced tongue but I can imagine it must be kind of special when she uses the stud on a mans frenulum.
  20. llepafils

llepafils Member

I have done that with a regular bullet vibrator, and it feels great, and I came hard, but couldn't go for multiple times. After one it's like too sensitive :(