Tips For Foreplay.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Sex Teen, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Sex Teen

Sex Teen New Member

Hey there, I need some tips for foreplay to use with my new GF. This forum is mostly for the women, 'cause, will, frankly, they'll know more about this. But, if the guys have any good tips I'd appreciate that too. ;)

2. Sex Teen

Sex Teen New Member

Shit, I actually thought I could find some help here... oh well.

3. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

You really think a forum this size will get you a reply in a hour? I hope you have more patience with the women you date. ;)

Give it some more time and do some searches, a lot of good tips already! :phat

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Hmm tips huh.. well basically theres alot but the main thing is to know yoru partner. each person is differnt. Sex is 90% mental 10% physical. Imagination is an awesome foreplay tool. The rest will come to you.

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Actually,
    I read some place that something interesting to do BEFORE you even start having sex is take one full hour...30 minutes for you and 30 minutes for her and 30 minutes for yourself and explore each other's bodies. Above anything else you need to find out what turns her on and what doesn't. Don't be afraid to ask her questions about how she likes to be touched. Be gentle and above all else, when she helps you reach orgasm, make sure you return the favor! Unless she says otherwise! LOL

Vampie