tips for first time oral?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnny1234, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny1234

johnny1234 New Member

I've never given a girl oral sex, but I am most likely going to be doing it the next time I see my gf. It will be her first time experiencing oral sex as well.

I have read a few tutorials online but it would be nice if anyone could give me some pointers. Thanks

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

That's what I do best,
    First thing shave very close as the gal is very tender down their
    and your not trying to tenderizer a steak just make her feel good.
    Most any position will do as long as you can get to all of her pussy with no strain.
    Start on her inner thighs kissing and rubbing your lips over them and lightly
    brush your mouth against her pussy w/o doing it directly to it,
    you will be able to sense when she is ready to be licked on her pussy
    then start rubbing your tongue over her pussy paying attention to her clit
    after 4-5 minutes of that I generally suck her labia into my mouth
    and moving it around with my tongue, then I will suck harder and try to get her clit as far into your mouth as possible and really giving it a work over.
    While you are doing this don't forget the other parts of her body.
    I like to put one finger against her ass hole but not inserting it. also
    don't forger her tits tweak her nipple between thumb and index and
    will feel go straight to her pussy.
    I don't set a time limit sometimes 10 min sometimes 30 min will do it.
    when she cums let he have a small break but don't remove your mouth
    but don't suck her clit either for at least a min, then gently start back
    at it this time she should cum a little faster. I like to keep the fire going about 2 hours (I know that's a lot) but at some point she may start having a continuous orgasm and when that happens go all out and make her
    cum as long as she can. If you intend to fuck her later give her a rest because when they have a continuous orgasm for 10 min they are totally wiped out.

3. SallyMCrenolds

SallyMCrenolds New Member

ask her what she wants :)

4. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've done this:
    I ask the girl to put both hands on my head. And if I do something she doesn't like, or if I should lighten up on the clit, all she has is tug my hair a little. That way she doesn't have to talk too much if she doesn't want to. Sometimes to much talking breaks concentration. And most girls like one finger up the vagina during oral to caress the G-spot. Again the hair tug is the sign to lay off.

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Just go easy, tell her how much you want to do it and that it turns you on. Go with nice soft kisses and licking around her lips to start and then move up and concentrate on her clit at the very top part of her lips. Vary different speeds and pressure. Trust me she'll be in heaven in a few minutes. Add in 2 fingers after a about 5 minutes just glide them in and out and maybe add little pressure to the top wall (stomach side) of her vagina with your fingers to excite her g-spot. Stick with it until she cums which can take 10-15 minutes sometimes.

Come back and tell us how it went :)

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ya know.... I have to share my thoughts here. I agree with the "ask her what she wants". Communication is best. Making sure that she knows that you are listening to her is key. If she makes a noise and you don't know if that's a good noise or a bad noise, ask! Now, I can share both sides of this question. I've been a first time receiver, as a woman, of oral sex. I've also experienced giving oral to a woman (just about my favorite thing in the world to do!!!!).

I guess I'll simply tell you my general thoughts. How's that? Am I a pro? Nah. I'm as knowledgeable as any other person here. I give oral sex to one woman, and she leads me to believe that I do it alright. I receive oral, and can speak (in general) about some things that feel good.

*Be gentle and slow.
    *Remember that the key is to make love to her this way, not JUST to make her cum, but to make it alllll feel good.
    *Don't be afraid to use your fingers/hands..... especially on the outside.
    *Don't feel like you HAVE to use fingers on the inside. We (in general from the perspective of a female) have to have something inside of us to feel good. Sometimes the teasing and the yearning for something inside of us is just as amazing as being stuffed full.
    *Your tongue and your neck will get tired. That doesn't automatically have to mean that you're done. That means it's time to try something new.
    *If this is her first time, the biggest thing is making sure that she feels that you are comfortable there, that you are happy experimenting with this. Don't be let down if she does not have a mind blowing orgasm. Go slow, and really let your goal be simply to make her feel good, and show her just a bit of how amazing oral sex can feel. Really. The more area down there that you touch, that you come in contact with, the better. Rubbing the fatty part of your thumbs against the lips. Open her up, and lick along your fingers along the lips. Do it all gently, not like you are so turned on that this is making you horny, but in a manner that shows her that she is the center of your world right then, that all you want is to take her to that special place. Teach her how you want her to love you orally.
    *Pay attention to how you are tensing your own muscles. Change positions. Change angles. Change speeds. But pay attention. Really listen. K?
    *Tell her before you even start, that you wish for her to tell you when SHE is ready for you to quit. Know going into it that you're waiting for her ques. And let her go into it knowing that she is in charge, so that she is filled with trust, and comfortable. When she says stop, stop. Perhaps keep touching her with your hands, look at her, and talk to her. If she says to stop that, then stop. Once she has asked you to stop, do so, and then ask her what she wishes. Some women want a rushed penetration and release. Some want a moment to bask in it, and enjoy that euphoria.
    *There is NO PERFECT. Love her the best you know how. Be patient, be gentle, be loving, and you'll be great!!! She will know that you are making her the center..... and that's the thing.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

All of the advice here is awesome. My favorite tidbit is demonstrating your love through oral--it's another way to make love and not a means to an end. I've had very rote get-'er-done oral performed on me (where the guy was working his way through a routine with the goal of climax), and there's really very little that's enjoyable about that sort of oral. Love her with your mouth, play around down there--lick, suck, kiss everything--and I doubt you'll go wrong. I've always gotten to a point where I want the focus on the clitoris, so you may have to ask her to signal you somehow when she reaches that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.