Tips for a virgin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Liz Lemon, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Liz Lemon

Liz Lemon Member

So I'm still a virgin (the opportunity hasn't arisen yet...unfortunately) but I'm after so tips to make masturbating a bit more enjoyable. I've got a vibe and a dildo. Any tips for this inexperienced gal?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Don't settle. Don't rush it.

simbablk likes this.
  3. MrsGhost

Gold Member

Definitely don't rush it for actual sex.

As for masturbating.... I find a bit of different fun is using a small butt plug as well.
    Or seeing something around the place an wondering if I can make it fit/use it as a dildo. (Just watch out for sharp edges, an even plastic joins where there is sometimes excess plastic)

4. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I agree with the other ladies - don't rush for actual sex. During this time of non-penile penetration, enjoy exploring your body and finding out what makes you "tick" - what feels good to you. Then you'll be able to communicate to your partner how to best give you pleasure.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

For a partner, listen to the girls above, make sure you are with someone who cares about you.
    If you want sex without the strings, take the time, make sure you have someone who cares about you sexually too.
    Take the time to be discovered and don't go for intercourse right away.

Masturbation.
    Try EVERY possible ways even with your hands. If you use a toy inside you may not be 100% virgin anymore if you know what I mean.
    In trying everything, I mean try your lips, clitoris, try soft, slow, every part of you, try hard, firmer, faster.
    Inside, rub everywhere you can reach, truly everywhere, take the time to discover yourself.
    If and when you have someone, I wish you to find someone who will do that too, things you can't alone.
    Stimulate your breasts a lot, find out how you like things done if at all, even use the vibrator on your nipples.

I wish I was there to do all that :)