Tips and Tricks....

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by espresso, Oct 10, 2007.

1. espresso

espresso New Member

I would love to hear everyones little tips and tricks they have for pleasing their SO and getting that ultimate O out of them. It's a great way to learn new things to try and keep the spice alive.

So lets hear them....and give lots of detail so we can try at home as well :)

MsEspresso loves it when I go down on her slowly. I start by kissing her mouth and then I start slowly licking and kissing every inch of her body, she loves the back of her neck, making my way down to her clit, teasing her by just missing it with my tongue and lips. The I oblige and start licking it slowly at first and then a little harder and faster. Once I've done that for a while I start to lightly, and I mean lightly, run my fingers up and down and inside her labia just teasing her like I'm going to put a finger inside her. When she is begging me, I slowly slide a finger in and start massaging her g-spot and she really starts to get hot. I continue to lick her clit while I do this. Once she is really really hot I start to lightly run my fingers over her asshole and just tease her a little. I can tell when she's ready by the way she moans. Then I slowly put my little finger in her ass, while I'm still rubbing her g-spot and licking her clit. She doesn't last long after that and I can feel her warm orgasm on my mouth and hands!! At that point I am freakin ready to go and things start to really heat up :)

OK, so I told you one of mine, let me hear yours...

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

When I divorced my last SO I think it pleased hell out of both of us!!

3. espresso

espresso New Member

Wow!! Nobody has any little tips or tricks they use in the bedroom :( I'm disappointed.

4. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Lol...

....guffaw! :lol

5. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Dude...

...can we be honest with each for a second? I mean, we're just guys talking here, right?

How much help do you really need? Your freaking wife is hotter than all fucking hell, OK? She's open enough to do pics with you for, basically, public consumption, and she seems to exhibit a pretty nice balance, it seems to me, between that mythical pure slut in the bedroom mindset and a reserve about her that says she is your wife, lover and friend and adores you, so, from where I sit, separated, for six months now, with nothing to sleep with but my sad and lonely dick, you could pretty much try anything with her, right?

I think you could go in there with a red clown nose, a thing of whip cream and a cat o' nine tails and pretty much hit a home run, knowhatmsayin'?

Or, perhaps, you could get you a Wolf-man mask, in honor of the season, bring her home a lil' Red Riding Hood costume and, viola, 'all the better to eat you with my dear'. Go with it.

Raggedy Ann and Andy.

Zorro and Catherine Zeta Jones.

Peter Piper and his Pickled Pecker.

And, if all else fails, Humpty Humpty. Have a great fall! Get in character, figure out what and how Andy/Zorro/Peter et al would do to Ann/Catherine and whomever it is that likes pickled peckers and have some fun!

You owe me, at minimum, a beer!

PS: If you/she don't have a good vibrator, look around these forums and get the Hitachi whatever the hell it is; the women on here LOVE it. When imagination fails, there is always raw horsepower.

:dgrin

6. espresso

espresso New Member

LP,

I would absolutely buy you a beer right now!! That was some seriously good stuff right there :) Not sure whether to take it as compliment or something else but it was good stuff nonetheless...

....but since we are being honest. I would totally like to hear what others have to say as well. You can always learn something and I like pleasing my wife so if I'm missing anything I would sure like to know about it.

I'll check into the Hitachi :)

E

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

My man...

...100% compliment. ;)

8. espresso

espresso New Member

Humpty Humpty and Peter and his Pickled Pecker were pretty freakin funny....you should try some stand up:)