Timing Arousal Intensity, Dry and Wet

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I am not sure how much arousal carries over for my wife. Sometimes my wife does not seem to be real aroused, but is going along with my rubbing to get myself off. Sometimes I feel that I should have taken more time to finder her clitoris and he vagina to get her more arouse for wet vaginal sex.

Sometimes my wife seems happy in the morning, going to work, without having gotten off. Sometimes it carries over, and I find her receptive the next night. So I work longer to get her more aroused, and keep going till she is ready to have vaginal sex.

Sometimes I wonder if, like me, that my wife might be thinking more about sex, if I don't have vaginal sex with her, and get her off. I have found finger guards, miniature rubbers, make my fingering her vagina more pleasant for her. Gets her hot better. I don't keep my finger nails real short.

2. Logger

Gold Member

I had started a thread under Foreplay, on sequencing arousal stages, but I can't find it now. I still have difficulty assessing my wife's stage of arousal.

I have been using some test phrases, to see if she is ready. My wife is assertive, and is more likely to refuse to comply with my requests, but when she does what I ask, it is an indication that arousal is moving along.

1. Lie more on top of me, and use your thigh to get me harder.

2. Reach down and guide me in, take control.

3. Stay on your back for a little while now.

4. Take this off so I can enjoy your beauty.

My wife likes to have her back scratched gently with my finger nails. I saw that ones on a Tai Chi video, where the lady gently clawed herself. I only do the back scratching during the early stage of foreplay. It gives my wife a sense that I am listening to her, because I ask her for directions of where to scratch, and try to go where she points, so it establsishes that I am listening to her.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Logger I'm going to make this short and Sweet.
    Lots of foreplay will get you anywhere you want go.

Hiker