Timing Approaches for Intimacy

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Sometimes I figure my wife is not in the mood, so I don't try to approach her.

I am feeling that I should have some low intensity approaches, to see if I can get something going, rather than presume I am going to get a rejection.

My productivity in getting personal and family chores/tasks done has been at a lower level than reasonable.

So I am feeling I should put some excitement in my life. So if my wife has not been in the mood, often I have just been waiting till the next night. That is OK for the marriage, but my productivity is shot because then I just lie around for an extra amount of time, wishing I had gotten some intamacy the night before.

Sometimes my wife is up, when I get home, sometimes she is reading, sometimes watching TV, sometimes dozing, sometimes fairly sound asleep. Usualy, my wife will leave the house before I have to leave to go to work.

So I am thinking of creating an urgency, of the following logic. I need to get wife going, or let her know I tried, because tomorrow morning, when she has left for work, I am going to get myself straight, so I can get thigns done.

I try to save my jizz for my wife, and I bveliefve it is a good idea. But passing up getting out a hot DVD, is cramping my productivity.

Resentment is part of lowered productivity.

I don't like to get rejected, and I don't like to piss off the old lady. But, I am seeing it is important not to let the sun set on my hard penis. So I intend to make more concerted efforts to seduce my wife, so that she has give me a clear rejection, which is my ticket to a hot DVD the next morning.

I searched this relationship board and did not find much on timing.

So that is my new principle of marriage, If I don't get laid, I should be sure I get a clear rejection, so I have a free pass to jack-off the next morning.

2. igor

Gold Member

I know what you mean about getting rejected. If I had had to wait for my wife to initiate sex we would have only done it a couple times a year. Most of the time we got together it was probably mutual consent, where we would both go to bed at the same time, turn off the lights, and go to it. This would, at most be a couple times a month on the weekend. If I approached her any other time, I'd get rejected. So it was pretty easy to figure out when I'd be doing "solo time".

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Igor,

Thanks for the reply.

I had been trimming my wife's lower pussy hairs, to about 1/4 Inch. A few days ago, I used my sideburn cutter, on my Norelco, and got most of the hair off, on the edges outside her crack. I still used the trimmer with the plastic comb near her sensitive parts. My wife seems more interested in sex since I shaved her pussy. We had intercourse twice last week, and last night I rubbed my rod along her bare crack, and climaxed.

In foreplay, I had her into a tit jiggling position, as she was lying on her side. I was jiggling her teats agaisnt my nipples. It is a challenge to gbet my wife to change positions, when she gets comfortable, she expects me to work around her.

So since I have decided to push her until she gives me a rejectin, she has not rejected inimacy for climaxing. Of course intercourse would be nice, but once in a while works, as long as ther e is intimacy between times.

It sound like you have given up trying to seduce your wife?

4. Krof

Krof New Member

I don't see why you'd need rejection to be able to masturbate. If you're horny and she's not around -> spank the monkey! :)